May 01, 2024, 04:06:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can't see the downlines info  (Read 2534 times)
NASSER_ALFAREED

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »

hi
is there any updates
i can't see the email and mobile no. of many of my downlines
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 12:33:43 PM »

Hello Nasser,

Here is what it says directly above the downline table in your GDI member's area:

Why are several cells in my downline table blank?
We changed the information available in downlines to better protect the privacy of our affiliates. Contact information is now displayed for all affiliates in your Level 1 downline by default. If you move one of your new signups to a downline member, you will still see the contact info since you introduced the signup to GDI. Levels 2-5 of your downline do not display all information in order to respect individual privacy.

Additionally, each affiliate has the ability to choose for themselves whether their personal information is displayed to their direct sponsor from within the Contact Preferences section of their account.

Will I still receive commissions for downline members with blank fields?
Of course you will! Nothing whatsoever has changed with the commission payout structure. This is purely a cosmetic change to better protect the privacy of all our affiliates. You will still receive commissions for active accounts in your downline.

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: