April 19, 2024, 08:42:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emails to prospects  (Read 4089 times)
Andreas Van der Elst

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »

Hi, I'm new to GDI. Does anybody know any emails you can sent to prospects who have watched the presentation?  I have tried to contact my upline but they don't respond to me.

VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »

Hi Andreas,

When you get an email notification that you have a new prospect that means that the person entered their information into the system already.  That means GDI will start sending them emails on your behalf speaking about the company and opportunity.

So, you should either call or email the person and just let them know who you are, and that if they have any question they can feel free to contact you and you will be happy to answer any questions they have.

It could be something like:

Hey Prospect,

Recently you came through my website looking for some information.

This email is just to let you know that if you have any questions, need any help or just want to talk to someone one on one you can contact me at any time.

My name is Andreas, and you will find my contact information below.

Have a great day and I'll look forward to talking with you soon!

Andreas Van der Elst
Your Phone
Your Email

P.S.  Please hit reply and send and let me know that you got this email.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Once they reply you can reply back to them.

Hey Prospect,

I hope you are having a great day.

Hey, thanks for replying to my last email.  It really helps a great deal.

Listen, did you have time to go over our information yet?  If so, what do you think?  Do you have any questions I can help you with?

I'm always ready to answer questions.

If you want to review that information again feel free to drop by my website again at this address.

Looking forward to talking with you!

Have a great day!

Andreas Van der Elst
Your Phone
Your Email

Just put things in your own words and be yourself.  Most people hide behind their computers and never talk to their prospects.  They will be happy to hear from you.

Hope this helps!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: