April 20, 2024, 05:41:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New GDI team!!!  (Read 8624 times)
AllenM

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »

I'm looking for GDI members who would like to help each other build their websites and help build each other a strong base and strong downline, I believe GDI can work if we work together and not follow all these other scams who want you to pay money to get help.  If your interested e-mail me at gibson0613@yahoo.com and i'm looking forward to trying to make this idea come together.
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 11:26:35 AM »

Hey Allen,

I was all about the 'lets all team up and help each other' idea a few years back. I even created a FREE system where we collectively create and popularize entertaining YouTube videos that drived traffic to a rotator page which pitched our GDI opportunity and unique marketing approach.

I thought and many others as well thought that it was GENIUS (I still do); BUT...

THE RESULT...

A waste of my time. People are not wired to help each other succeed. All I required was people to rate, comment and share a new video every day and that was already tooooooo much to ask.

WHAT I LEARNED...

Although people loved the idea of teamwork. The reality is that only a small percentage of people will do the work and thats not fair to them when the slackers benefit with free signups to their downline for not even contributing 5 minutes a day to the plan.

People want a system that rewards those that take action!

That's been my focus ever since, helping others do GDI the Smart Way!

Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Humphrey D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 01:18:35 PM »

Hello, I just signed up today. Im looking for help have limited computer knowlegde but really see the benefits of this oppurtunity. Looking to join a team and help. Thanks for your post lala_lane@hotmail.com
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 10:28:11 AM »

Hi,

I made a team building page:
http://gditemplates.com/team.php

You can leave your email address and contact others. At the moment there are 2 people wanting to join a team. May be they can be of use to you, may be you can add them to your downline. If the team is focused I think it can be a great way to boost your business. Use Skype and chat for real, make a connection. Email is too cold and doesn't build that connection.

Good luck and happy selling.

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
MarieCalixte

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Dear Allen,

Could you tell me build this strong downline? I really need your help. How is it possible to have more than 5 levels in GDI.
Do you have sample convinced letters to prospects?

Thanks in advance.

Marie-Josette
Benjamin_David

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

Hi Guys,

I just joined a week ago. I'm having a hard time getting my downliners. I came across this page http://www.gdi-website.info/gdiwealth today, and was wondering where can I get the $100.00 Yahoo! Advertising, $50.00 Google Adwords Advertising, 5000 free 'Leads' daily?
M_Perkins

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 11:25:07 AM »

just tryin to add my 2 cents. team building is great but even better when they pay you to join the team for free!! next to my paid adverts this has helped my downline alot. it dosent matter if you are already a gdi member this will work for you to. check it out  http://www.freeandpowerful.com/i/ekim1000/main.html
Natalia Pedreschi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 11:05:26 AM »

Hello all !! am new too i just signed up ys, so i wanna make a dtrong mafia!! and get so mnay bussines partners Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: