April 24, 2024, 11:29:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i get build My GDI MEMBERS DOWNLINE  (Read 3271 times)
AlexandrouAndreas

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

I recently signed to GDI 1 day ago...and i send my link all over the place facebook,msn,hi5 where ever...up to now havnt had one single member in my downline and its starting to piss me of..iv read from others that they get up to 30 members a day how..? can some one plz help me caus ethe email issue i send to everyone doenst seem to work..they propably think its a scam and ignoure..it plz i need help cause im gonna cancell my GDI account if i dont have any success...
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 10:47:58 AM »

Hi,

Just posting your links everywhere is not enough.  You have to find out what others problems are and help them.  You have to connect with people on a personal level.  People will join people they like and trust.

I did the same thing in the beginning.

Remember that the only way to fail is to quit.  Do some research, there lots of helpful info out there.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: