April 19, 2024, 11:00:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Sponsor Your Family Members  (Read 3498 times)
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« on: November 16, 2010, 09:55:31 AM »

Do you ever get tired of hearing:
“That stuff don’t work.”
“I want to see how it works for you first.”
“Once you made some money hook me up.”
ect…

You maybe thought to yourself “Well, I know may family will support me.  We all are going to making some money… quick.”  and then you hear these or some other responses.

Hear is a way for you to get your warm market to listen to you.  Try to catch them at a time you know they’re not busy.  A conversation should sound something like this,
You: “Hi (their name), how you doing?”
Them: “I’m doing fine and you?”
You: “Really good,  (thier name) I want to get your opinion on something.”
Them: “Ok, what is it?”
You: “I started an opportunity to make money from home and I wanted to run it buy you to see what you think about it. I know you will be straight and honest with me and I respected your opinion so do you think I could borrow 10 min. of your time.”
Them: (Feeling important) “Yeah, sure, no problem.”
You: “Thanks, I really appreciate it.”

Present you info to them whether it’s a video, audio or you.

Don’t ask them what do they think about it, ask them what did they like best about it.  Depending on if they liked what they saw or heard, ask them
“Do you think you would get involved in something like that?”
“No.”…”Well I’ll give it a try and see what happens.”
“Yeah.”… “Well would you like to get involved?”

The rest is self-explanatory.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: