March 28, 2024, 01:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you say when calling leads?  (Read 3736 times)
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:31:24 AM »

What痴 up people. This is a guide to follow if you池e having problems knowing what to say when calling your leads. Don稚 focus to much on to say next, LISTEN cause your trying to connect. Remember this is just a guide. Every conversation is not going to go in this order.

Practice this regularly to make it more natural.

*Viocemails Messages*

Hi (Leads Name), this is (Your Name). I was refereed to you. Fell free to call me back at (Your Phone #).  Have a good day.

Hi (Leads Name), this is (Your Name) with (Your System or Business). I was calling you to touch basis with you. It look like you came through my website (time and day). Please call me back at (Your Phone #). Have a great day.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

*Connected Call*

Hello is (Leads Name) available.

This is (your name) with (Your System or Business). How are you today?

(Leads Name) I was giving you a call cause I looks like you took a visit to my website at (day/time),  do you remember that website?

Good. Did I catch you at a good time to speak?

Wonderful. I知 calling a (?) area code, what city and state is that located in (Leads Name)?

Are you from there originally?

So What brought you from (previous location) to (current location)?
(OR)
So what is keeping you in (current location)?

What type of work do you do (Leads Name)?

And how long have you been do that for?

What brought you to my website?

I知 going to assume that you池e in a network marketing opportunity right now (Leads Name)?
Am I right?
(OR)
Are you in a network marketing opportunity right now (Leads Name)?

What company do you represent?

Ok, thats a good company. How long you致e been with (company name)?

What type of success have you had so far with (company name) since you started (Leads Name)?

What have changed in your life here recently that has you looking for a better way to market your business?
(OR)
What have changed in your life here recently that has you looking for a network marketing business?

How are marketing (name of business) right now?

Are really having fun doing that (Leads Name)?

If I can show you how to get 20-30 leads a day for your (name of business) business, do you have a few more minutes to listen to me (Leads Name)?
(OR)
If I can show how to get a profit in the next (?) days, do you have a few more minutes to listen to me (Leads Name)?

Now present your business or system info.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 09:40:09 AM »

Hi,

You have a few mistakes early in your cold call. It is good not to ask questions that can be a . . NO . .

For example, you ask if this is a good time. This is easy for someone to say no and the call ends.

Much better to say . . . I'm giving you a quick call as I know everyone is so busy these days.

It's a neutral statement that makes the person feel at ease. If people need more advice consider looking at cold calling in a sales book. There are many methods and suggestions.

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: