April 17, 2024, 09:06:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: developeing pages with external code?  (Read 2782 times)
ChrisCrowe

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:23 AM »

hello im new i know people say that alot but i am, im also a very quick learner so please bare with me and i will thank you dearly for your help.

im currently useing the gdi website builder and i want to be able to add things such as menu's buttons, "widgets" that i get from other places. but im stuck at a road block becuase i dont know to incorporate them into my page and have them work. so far all i have been able to so is use an image like it to another page and put my own text and or links with it take peaple to the desired destination, such as a book i would offer for sale.  if that is clear enough i hope it is plz drop me a response or if i can clarify further i would be glad to ablige. thank you very much

chris crowe Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: