April 19, 2024, 06:31:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: don't quit  (Read 4360 times)
Douglas Heeter

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2010, 10:49:36 PM »

When things go wrong as they sometimes will- and the road you'
re
 trudging seems all uphill- When the funds are low and the debts are high-- and you want to smile but you have to sigh-- When care is pressing you down a bit-- rest if u must but don't u quit-- Life is queer with it's twists and turns-- as everyone of us sometimes learns-- and many a fellow turns about-- when he might have won had he stuck it out-- Don't give up though the pace seems slow-- u may succeed with another blow-- Often the goal is nearer than it seems to a faint and faltering man-- often the struggler has given up-- when he might have captured the victor's cup-- and he learned too late when the night came down-- how close he was to the golden crown-- Success is failure turned inside out-- the silver tint of the clouds of doubt-- And u never can tell how close u are-- it may be near when it seems afar-- So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-- it's when things seem worst that u mustn't  quit----     
SylvieGoursaud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 09:58:11 AM »

Hello

Thank you for its beautiful sentences that we rebouste
For me also then the death of my husband I can no longer go with GDI
I down down
Yes we must stay hopeful and persevere

Cordially

Sylviou
MRosen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 10:44:11 AM »

Ok and cool...I am a newbie...checking out new ways to make money...thanks for that quote!!! Yours I presume...---- enlightening...Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: