April 30, 2024, 10:46:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi All Im Luke!  (Read 3449 times)
LukeBaker

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2010, 02:17:27 PM »

Hi all Im luke baker and I just recently joined,

Could you guys maybe tell me how much you are earning to maybe convince me and entise me to stay and earn as much as you guys, as you must understand im also quite skeptical as im sure some of you where at first

Also - a techincal issue, what do i have link my page to? To "Refer" people... I.E. what AM i refering to? is it a specific link and where do i add it - because in my opnion i have a .ws website and how to make money from it?

Thanks guys!!  Cheesy
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 12:25:07 PM »

Hey there, Luke!

Welcome to GDI.  Smiley

I can completely understand your skepticism.  And I'm sure almost every one else can identify with you on that too.  However, keep in mind that it does not matter how much anyone else is making. 

Can you spend the money I make from GDI?  No.  So the real question is, how much can YOU make?  And only you can answer that.  Only you can provide the enticement necessary to not only stay a member, but to grow your own business.  Only you can find the motivation, the desire, the work and the creativity needed to grow a business.  Only you can provide your WHY.

Now, what are you referring people to?  There are many avenues to take and it's completely up to you which one to take.

You have your GDI website.  That's great!  One thing you can do is build it to appeal to people looking for an easy to build, easy to maintain low cost web-hosting package.  Or you can build it to appeal to people looking for an extra income.  Or both!  And then you can refer people directly to YOUR web-page.  You can make use of GDI's banners, movies and other things on your website.

You can also park a GDI replicated site on your website and still refer them there.  If you would like to see what GDI has built for you, click on the "My Replicated Sites" in your GDI members area.

But ULTIMATELY, where are people going?

http://my.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME

http://website.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME

http://freedom.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME

If you send anyone to one of those links, they will be on your replicated site.  Meaning, if they sign up they will be on your team and in your downline.

Also, be aware that in the "My Replicated Sites" area you can also choose which site you want to have shown when a person visits http://website.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME

Hope this all helps and made sense!

And welcome again!   Grin

Vincent Parker

P.S. Be sure to replace "YOURGDIUSERNAME" with your actual GDI username.   Wink

Vincent R. Parker
LukeBaker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 09:34:28 AM »

Thanks a lot for your advice parker

However every1 i have asked about their earnings they have avoided my questions which seems to me as if all the people are only earnin say £20 a month off of this  Tongue I dont know,

Obviously I cant spend your money that u make unless I fraud u  Grin but what im trying to do is a get a rough estimate of what SOME people make to ENTICE me on a bit?

Thanks anyway Parker!
AllanC

I am not a bot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

I am making some money on Internet marketing but as of yet not on any GDI product. I have been here now since the end of August, 2010. But I have been on the internet since its begining. Started out even has a MBBS Operator in 1989 providing local computer users 9600 up to 56k modem connections to a MBBS Server. When I sold it off in early 1995 with a Internet T1 connection it was making about $9000.00 USD per month with 200 modem lines. The Guys that bought it made money off it and its website for another 3 or 4 years then went out of business. That was the end of that type of business and Corp. companies Like AOL, etc saturated the Market by then. That was the most I ever make in my life *laugh*, I guess those days are gone for good. I have been a small hosting service provider with Unix and Windows Servers after that and still am. But thats not much of a money maker either now with the US dollar value so low and so many others doing it now. They were not around when I started in it. So thats why I am looking around for other money making opertunities. But one thing that does not change is that to make real money you have to be doing something and doing it at a time and place that is not saturated or over saturated. (That means to much market Competition.)

Allan

The Sysop has left the building... Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: