April 24, 2024, 09:15:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Product Based Affiliate Page? Oh my!  (Read 5271 times)
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« on: August 12, 2010, 03:08:43 PM »

Hi all,

Were you on the GDI webinar last night?  Wow!  One of the better webinars in my humble opinion.  Tim really gave his all during the second half.  Wonderful advice and tips.  If you have not been to a GDI webinar, please do try and attend.  And when you attend, make sure to vote at the beginning.  This lets the GDI Affiliate Council know who is attending and where they need to focus attention.

Mr. Bart gave us a nice piece of news too.  If you look on many of the affiliate pages (replicated websites) that GDI has for you, you will notice a new video talking about the product.  It's really neat, take a look.

But, he also mentioned a new affiliate page.  So far, I have been unable to locate that page.  Perhaps I am jumping the gun here.  However, if anyone knows of a link to that new affiliate page would you please pass it along?

It's really exciting because the brief look he gave us made it seem like it was a product centered page.  I believe we have really been missing the boat on this one.  The business opportunity is great, don't get me wrong.  But remember (as Tim or Bart or maybe Tissa said in another webinar) we do not make money from other people.

We make money on the revenue generated from GDI's products and services.

So, out with the link yous guys!  Cheesy

And have a great day, everyone.  Thanks!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
SylvieGoursaud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 06:28:52 AM »

Hello Vincent,

For my part I joined GDI webinards
But since the meeting in France are at night and more in English
So we in Europe this is of little use
Do you have a solution that may have to attend?
Thank you in advance for the answer you give me

Cordially

Sylvie
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 12:39:18 PM »

Hi Sylvie,

I completely understand that it's late at night where you are during the GDI webinars.  Unfortunately there is only one webinar each week and it's always at the same time.

One option you do have is to watch the recorded versions.  You can find those at http://GDIWebinars.ws

You can also send other people there so they can watch the recorded version.  If you want to send other people there, use your webinar link which is http://GDIWebinars.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME  (be sure to replace "YOURGDIUSERNAME" with your actual GDI username).

I do hope this helps.

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 01:41:26 PM »

Hi all,

Were you on the GDI webinar last night?  Wow!  One of the better webinars in my humble opinion.  Tim really gave his all during the second half.  Wonderful advice and tips.  If you have not been to a GDI webinar, please do try and attend.  And when you attend, make sure to vote at the beginning.  This lets the GDI Affiliate Council know who is attending and where they need to focus attention.

Mr. Bart gave us a nice piece of news too.  If you look on many of the affiliate pages (replicated websites) that GDI has for you, you will notice a new video talking about the product.  It's really neat, take a look.

But, he also mentioned a new affiliate page.  So far, I have been unable to locate that page.  Perhaps I am jumping the gun here.  However, if anyone knows of a link to that new affiliate page would you please pass it along?

It's really exciting because the brief look he gave us made it seem like it was a product centered page.  I believe we have really been missing the boat on this one.  The business opportunity is great, don't get me wrong.  But remember (as Tim or Bart or maybe Tissa said in another webinar) we do not make money from other people.

We make money on the revenue generated from GDI's products and services.

So, out with the link yous guys!  Cheesy

And have a great day, everyone.  Thanks!

Vincent Parker

Hello Vincent,

I believe the link you are searching for is the updated product overview page, the direct link to the page is:

http://website.ws/kvmlm2/stn_index.dhtml?sponsor=USERNAME&fname=&lname=&template=07&page=stn_textf_product

*Please copy and paste the link in your browser and replace "USERNAME" with your own GDI username.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 01:59:10 PM »

Hey Amauri,

That is the one!  Thank you very much.  Smiley

The page looks great!  I'm really excited for everyone about this page.

Thank you again, Amauri!  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
SylvieGoursaud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 09:12:01 AM »

Thank you Vincent

So I'm waiting for the French version arrives
To see the videos
Cordially
Sylvie
Pages: [1]