April 28, 2024, 10:22:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ashmax and similar  (Read 6056 times)
JennyF

View Profile WWW
« on: August 03, 2010, 03:44:36 PM »

Has anyone else had a personal message here in the forum, from someone in a GDI teambuild Ashmax called JackyLam, asking you to delete your GDI account and sign again with them?

I have notified a moderator and have warned Jackylam that he is in breach of GDI TOS

I have also been approached outside of this forum by someone different in Powerpath GDI who also wanted me to change sponsors and was extremely abusive and threatened me when I refused and told him he was breaking the GDI rules. Fortunately he's on the other side of the Atlantic, but a VERY nasty character.

There are some extremely good team builds around who are more than happy to add you to their co-op advertising and let you join with your existing GDI accounts and I am in two different ones resulting in two new signups in the last month.  But if you see ads for either of the above, don't touch them!

Jenny Fletcher
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 04:19:31 PM »

Has anyone else had a personal message here in the forum, from someone in a GDI teambuild Ashmax called JackyLam, asking you to delete your GDI account and sign again with them?

I have notified a moderator and have warned Jackylam that he is in breach of GDI TOS

I have also been approached outside of this forum by someone different in Powerpath GDI who also wanted me to change sponsors and was extremely abusive and threatened me when I refused and told him he was breaking the GDI rules. Fortunately he's on the other side of the Atlantic, but a VERY nasty character.

There are some extremely good team builds around who are more than happy to add you to their co-op advertising and let you join with your existing GDI accounts and I am in two different ones resulting in two new signups in the last month.  But if you see ads for either of the above, don't touch them!

GDI has a STRICT Anti-SPAM policy. We encourage all of our members to report ANY unsolicited electronic messages received through the GDI forum to Forum Administrators.

ANY unsolicited messages received OUTSIDE of the forum should be reported to abuse@wsdomains.ws. Please make sure to include the original message along with email headers if possible. For information on how to obtain email headers please visit: http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html.

If the message was received through a different electronic messaging source please submit a screen shot (Outside forum, Instant Messenger, etc.). For more information on how to take a screen shot please visit: http://take-a-screenshot.org/

Also, please keep in mind that cross promoting/cross recruiting is a direct violation of our policies. Anyone involved in cross promoting/cross recruiting may end up having their account getting suspended and/or terminated. Upon termination of an account ALL services, domains, commissions, bonuses, and downlines are forfeited.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I don't know that labeling Ashmax or Powerpath GDI as groups you should avoid is fair. These groups along with other marketing groups out there exist because they have worked for and helped out other GDI members be successful. One or Two misguided members doesn't necessarily mean that the entire group is "bad".

When thinking about joining a marketing group, something someone should always do is research the group thoroughly take a look at the people asking you to join and ask yourself if you fit in to what the group's goal is and if it's a fit for you.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
JennyF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 10:39:46 AM »

How do you define 'cross recruiting' or 'cross promoting' ?

When someone joins your team, you want to help them promote in the best possible way so you pass on what works for you. In a world where most networkers are promoting at the very least one main business like GDI and perhaps a team build or two and a couple of traffic exchanges, where do you draw the line?

Turning it around, if someone joins any other networking activity I am in and they don't yet have a domain name/website then the obvious solution is for me to suggest to them to join GDI. Why would GDI object to something that directly benefits them? If I was cross-promoting a service that was IN DIRECT COMPETITION with GDI's services there might be some justification for objection, otherwise it is an unfair contract and an unreasonable restriction of trade.

Jenny Fletcher
GregorioGarcia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 10:39:46 AM »

I have to agree with SDBoltsFan...  the actions of one or two persons doesn't necessarily determine the reputation of an entire team.  In any team environment, there will be those players who choose to cross boundaries in an effort to secure the higher rewards.  However, just as you are able to develop an opinion of the circumstances... so are you able to choose whether or not to follow these people.

Winning is Easy...When You Know How to Play the Game.
JennyF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 10:20:01 AM »

I would suggest that a moderator from this forum contacts Powerpath GDI admin and asks to join - without of course saying who he is or that he is representing GDI. See what response you get. If you get an invite to delete your existing account and join with them, then case proven. If no direct inducement well perhaps they have learned their lesson.

Same with Ashmax. Maybe the personal message I got here is not typical and is not supported by their admin. However, GDI should be aware that it is going on and deal with the specific person concerned.

Jenny Fletcher
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 10:55:35 AM »

Jenny,

Cross Promoting: Suggesting, persuading, or promoting that an already established GDI customer drops their current GDI membership/upline so that they join under your downline or under a different sponsor.

Cross Recruiting: Promoting a product and/or service to established GDI members that is in direct competition with GDI's products and services.

Please keep in mind that GDI does have an Abuse department. Any instances of cross recruiting or cross promoting should be reported abuse@wsdomains.ws. All claims of cross recruiting or cross promoting are investigated thoroughly.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Christopher N

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 10:01:49 AM »

There are some extremely good team builds around who are more than happy to add you to their co-op advertising and let you join with your existing GDI accounts and I am in two different ones resulting in two new signups in the last month.

Can you PLEASE, let us know what these are, so that we(newbies) may have a chance at building a downline.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: