March 28, 2024, 04:12:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Known Secret That Can Help You Boost Your Sign Ups!  (Read 15036 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2010, 01:01:56 PM »

Very often customers ask:

Can I host a seminar and sign up referrals from computers set up at the seminar?

Can I print out the registration process, have people fill it out, and later on I sign them up from my own computer?

Can I register accounts for everyone in my family?

Can I register accounts for all of my friends?

Can I register accounts for members of my Church, Class, ___ Group, etc.?

The answer to these common questions is NO. Every new member must register their own account from their own computer or preferred point of internet access. During the registration process some personal and private information must be given; it is essential that this information be entered by the actual person registering a GDI account. Also, there are certain agreements that a customer must read, agree to, and digitally sign off on.

Here at GDI we understand that losing a "Hot" prospect can be very frustrating. You go through a lot of time and effort explaining the product, the services, and the potential of the GDI opportunity only to have to say "Well, when you get home, make sure to check out my website!" and hope that your prospect remembers to follow through and visit your site and eventually still feels excited enough to sign up.

Well, we have the solution for you! It is a very little known secret that many successful GDI affiliates take advantage of called the GDI Hotline! Best of all it's a FREE service offered by GDI that is available to ALL GDI members!

The way the GDI Hotline works is like this:

1. Your prospect calls the GDI Hotline number, 1-800-MY-DOT-WS (1-800-693-6897) or for international prospects, 1-760-602-3030.

2. They are requested to give their sponsors username or access code (please make sure to give your prospects YOUR username or email address correctly).

3. After a prospect has given their sponsors username or access code, they are required to listen to a short audio presentation.

4. Once the audio presentation has ended they will be asked to leave the following information:

First and Last Name

Email Address

Telephone number

5. Once they have successfully entered their information into the phone system, they can immediately begin to take advantage of the GDI Hotline as well. They can begin to refer their own prospects to the GDI Hotline using their email address as their access code.

6. 24-48 hours after entering their information into the GDI Hotline, your prospect will receive an email informing them that they must complete their GDI account registration. Once they have completed the registration process they will display properly in your downline. If they referred any members to the GDI Hotline, they will appear in their downline, as well as yours, as soon as they have completed their registration process.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
MJeune

"You everything you need to do everything you want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 01:37:37 PM »

this is very useful, thx a lot.

Your friend Jerry
TOYAC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 10:08:16 AM »

WHERE DO I FIND  THE HOTLINE NUMBER IN THE MEMBERS AREA?
Preston_Blarek

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 02:00:12 PM »

This is such a creative, innovative and exciting idea! I can't believe I never thought of this myself! Thanks for the great feedback and ideas!
VIJIANDRENRADHAKRISHNAN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 12:50:27 PM »

Very often customers ask:

Can I host a seminar and sign up referrals from computers set up at the seminar?

Can I print out the registration process, have people fill it out, and later on I sign them up from my own computer?

Can I register accounts for everyone in my family?

Can I register accounts for all of my friends?

Hi I have just join GDI from Malaysia and I find the information very different, however I can't get access to the hotline number. Can anyone help me provide more information about the hotline number

Can I register accounts for members of my Church, Class, ___ Group, etc.?

The answer to these common questions is NO. Every new member must register their own account from their own computer or preferred point of internet access. During the registration process some personal and private information must be given; it is essential that this information be entered by the actual person registering a GDI account. Also, there are certain agreements that a customer must read, agree to, and digitally sign off on.

Here at GDI we understand that losing a "Hot" prospect can be very frustrating. You go through a lot of time and effort explaining the product, the services, and the potential of the GDI opportunity only to have to say "Well, when you get home, make sure to check out my website!" and hope that your prospect remembers to follow through and visit your site and eventually still feels excited enough to sign up.

Well, we have the solution for you! It is a very little known secret that many successful GDI affiliates take advantage of called the GDI Hotline! Best of all it's a FREE service offered by GDI that is available to ALL GDI members!

The way the GDI Hotline works is like this:

1. Your prospect calls the GDI Hotline number, 1-800-MY-DOT-WS (1-800-693-6897) or for international prospects, 1-760-602-3030.

2. They are requested to give their sponsors username or access code (please make sure to give your prospects YOUR username or email address correctly).

3. After a prospect has given their sponsors username or access code, they are required to listen to a short audio presentation.

4. Once the audio presentation has ended they will be asked to leave the following information:

First and Last Name

Email Address

Telephone number

5. Once they have successfully entered their information into the phone system, they can immediately begin to take advantage of the GDI Hotline as well. They can begin to refer their own prospects to the GDI Hotline using their email address as their access code.

6. 24-48 hours after entering their information into the GDI Hotline, your prospect will receive an email informing them that they must complete their GDI account registration. Once they have completed the registration process they will display properly in your downline. If they referred any members to the GDI Hotline, they will appear in their downline, as well as yours, as soon as they have completed their registration process.

Davis_E

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 12:29:53 PM »

is this hoteline still active?
YSenior

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 08:43:56 AM »

If i live in mexico city, is this the same number? And do they charge anything? 
Also do they speak spanish?
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 11:43:29 AM »

I like these ideas I will use them!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: