April 27, 2024, 10:58:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Help!
Bringing Traffic... - 1 (16.7%)
Building Dowlines.. - 5 (83.3%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to build my downline?  (Read 4719 times)
YolandaG1

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2010, 09:45:47 PM »

Sad  How do you build a downline when friends and family are not interested in getting involved.  I'm new to the program and I have no idea what I'm doing.  I'm getting really frustrated and I feel like I'm about to start waisting my money.  I know I'm not the only person who has felt like this and I know I shouldn't get discouraged just yet.  But I'm ready to put in the work and have been spending alot of time on my computer.  I didn't go to sleep until 4am lastnight and that's unacceptable cause I'm pregnant and shouldn't be loosing sleep over this.  Someone please give me some tips.. advice.. ideas on how to market a website and get some leads. I don't want to give up but it's sounding much better than getting no sleep right now.  My name is Yolanda by the way..  Hello everyone :-)
YolandaG1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 09:51:12 PM »

Hello All..

I'm new to this progam and currently still on my 7 day trial.  I don't know what to do!  The information on the member page is overwhelming and I can't find a good strategy to get going.

I did manage to build (1) website and one of those others pages that run on auto pilot with the little video.  But I KNOW this will not make me successful and I need to find successful marketing tools.  I'm eager and ready to do the work but.. WHAT DO I DO!?!  Where can I go to drive traffic to my site?  I've heard of using youtube, facebook, twitter etc.  I've even read about making splash sites for people needing to build there own web pages.  But .. I still don't know how to bring leads to me using these ideas.. Huh My head is spinning! Shocked Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Rene Van der Wensch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 03:05:36 AM »

Sign up for social media like facebook, linkedin, etc There you find your leads!
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 08:56:06 AM »

Hi Yolanda,
You are running into the same problem that every online business faces - getting real visitors who turn into customers.
It does not matter whether you are promoting a service or product or trying to build a downline - it all boils down to getting a LOT of good traffic to your offers.
There are two ways to do this.
1] paid advertising like Google Adwords [certainly something that a beginner should not dabble in]
2] Good free advertising [if you do not know the right way to do this you will be up all night every night with no results]
 I have created a product to solve your traffic problems - these are the methods I use everyday to get huge amounts of traffic to all my sites.
Go to http://www.kimbro.net/
 Cheers,
Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
DavidBrooks1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 09:30:51 AM »

Hello All..

I'm new to this progam and currently still on my 7 day trial.  I don't know what to do!  The information on the member page is overwhelming and I can't find a good strategy to get going.

I did manage to build (1) website and one of those others pages that run on auto pilot with the little video.  But I KNOW this will not make me successful and I need to find successful marketing tools.  I'm eager and ready to do the work but.. WHAT DO I DO!?!  Where can I go to drive traffic to my site?  I've heard of using youtube, facebook, twitter etc.  I've even read about making splash sites for people needing to build there own web pages.  But .. I still don't know how to bring leads to me using these ideas.. Huh My head is spinning! Shocked Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
hello
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: