April 27, 2024, 04:06:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Down-lines Banners on my site?  (Read 3480 times)
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2010, 09:25:07 AM »

I have had an idea and was wondering if it is acceptable for me to link the GDI banners on my websites to my down-line members, so they would be sponsored by my down-line team members instead of me? Thanks for any feedback!

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 04:29:43 PM »

I have had an idea and was wondering if it is acceptable for me to link the GDI banners on my websites to my down-line members, so they would be sponsored by my down-line team members instead of me? Thanks for any feedback!

Hello Stephen,

I just noticed that it appears your question was overlooked, for that I apologize. If you are still interested in linking the GDI banners on your own websites to the websites of your downline members you may do so. However, prior to making any changes to your website and the banners we would advise you to please obtain written authorization from your downline members to promote their website on yours.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
CollinTicer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 06:30:10 PM »

Sounds like you have a very similar idea to what I have. I have made a rotator that rotates my downlines urls instead of mine. I was thinking about doing the same thing for the ads. Ya I agree that you should probably get your downlines permission first though. I don't see why they would say no though. Anyways i haven't been able to really test my script because I have no downline... yet. If you are interested, just pm me and I will give you the script. It's pretty simple.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: