April 27, 2024, 06:52:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Question Help Me i'm a newbie  (Read 3499 times)
Sean Lee

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2010, 10:48:22 AM »

Hi my fellow gdi members, I'm a new member! I've got a question, okay lets say someone signs up under my sponsor, will that someone become part of my downline? Sorry to bother you guys about this. Cheesy
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 06:36:24 AM »

No, if an affiliate signs up beneath your sponsor, they will be sponsored by your sponsor. However, your sponsor may choose to move the new affiliate beneath you or anyone else in their 1st level down-line within the 7 day trial period. The most effective way to receive referrals from your sponsor is to be an active affiliate, if they see that you are putting in an effort to grow your down-line, you'll generally be more likely to receive moved affiliates into your team!

Welcome to GDI, I wish you all the best!

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
Sean Lee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 07:09:02 AM »

Thanks Stephen for clearing out my mind!

To YOUR success,
Sean Lee
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: