April 25, 2024, 02:12:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused about Contact Information  (Read 3197 times)
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« on: June 16, 2010, 09:18:56 AM »

I have noticed in the 'Contact Information' section of my GDI back-office, it requires the selection of my 'Account Type', I am unsure if I should be selecting 'Individual' or 'Business'.

What is the difference between the two?
Thanks for any assistance!  Cool

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
Saion

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 12:52:49 PM »

I have noticed in the 'Contact Information' section of my GDI back-office, it requires the selection of my 'Account Type', I am unsure if I should be selecting 'Individual' or 'Business'.

What is the difference between the two?
Thanks for any assistance!  Cool

The differences between "Individual" and "Business" is "Individual" is used most often if your account is in your personal name and the "Business" selection is if your account is in your "Business" name. Most members use the "Individual" because they don't have a Business License and therefore; wouldn't have their account in their Business' name.

Either one will allow you to create an account and have no lasting effect on your account. Its just for individual preference, and usefulness.

Also, please remember that if you wish to have your account in your business' name you must provide proper documentation showing that it is a real business and that the business was preexisting to the creation of your GDI account.

Zack
GDI Forum Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: