March 28, 2024, 10:09:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Premium FAQs  (Read 32719 times)
F Sharp

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 10:44:11 AM »

O.K. So if I have it right, when I sign up and continue with the basic account for $10 per month, then decide to upgrade to premium, it will then cost me $50 per month. Is this correct???
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 11:04:43 AM »

O.K. So if I have it right, when I sign up and continue with the basic account for $10 per month, then decide to upgrade to premium, it will then cost me $50 per month. Is this correct???

Hello Fran,

If you decide to add premium to your GDI account, you will be charged $40 Premium + $10 monthly service fee per domain. So if you have only one domain then it would be $50 per month ($40 Premium + $10 monthly service fee), if you happen to have 2 domains then it would be $60 per month ($40 Premium + $10 monthly service fee for domain A + $10 monthly service fee for domain B) and so on.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
T Pereira

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 09:30:45 AM »

If I were to sign up for Premium after a couple of months will I still be eligible for the bonus on my downlines that have already signed up or do I have to be a Premium member before they sign up as premium members?
WangtongHer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 11:08:48 AM »

The 3 1-month gift cards.  Would I be able to give it to the same person on my downline month after month if I choose to?
BenMaassen

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

and if you've sent that 1 month free, do you still get money from them?
BrianK2

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

Would like to know the answers to the last 3 questions too.
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 09:59:31 AM »

If I were to sign up for Premium after a couple of months will I still be eligible for the bonus on my downlines that have already signed up or do I have to be a Premium member before they sign up as premium members?

Hello Trevor,

As stated in the Contest Eligibility Requirements:

Your account must be paid and in good standing. You must either be a current GDI Premium customer, or have purchased at least ten (10) DVDs through your GDI account. The GDI Premium or DVD purchase must have been made during the same week or prior to the week for which you wish to qualify.

Your referrals will be counted for one calendar week. A "week" is defined as 12:00am Monday through 11:59pm Sunday, Pacific Time.

The formula is simple: For every 5 new accounts signed up by an affiliate during the indicated date range, they receive $100. Only new signups that convert to paying customers on our first charge attempt on their 7th day when their free trial ends are counted towards bonuses.

Because of our free 7-day trial, there is a one week delay after the contest week ends before your number of confirmed referrals can be determined. Each person will only ever count once toward a weekly bonus and must be an active paid account in good standing at the time of bonus calculation.

You'll need a PayPal or Alertpay account to collect your prize money. Affiliates in good standing may earn unlimited weekly bonuses.*

So in other words...no, you wouldn't receive bonus payments for any downline members which have already signed up under you unless they had signed up on or during the week you upgraded to premium.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 10:07:47 AM »

The 3 1-month gift cards.  Would I be able to give it to the same person on my downline month after month if I choose to?

Hello Wangtong,

Gift cards may be used by new sign ups only. Gift cards may not be applied to active accounts.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »

and if you've sent that 1 month free, do you still get money from them?

Hello Ben,

No, commissions are only earned from active paying members only. Once a member converts to an active paying customer then the sponsor(s) will begin to accrue commissions for them.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
DirondiJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 12:10:43 PM »

i currently have a basic account...if i upgrade to premium now will my commissions for my current sign-ups change to premium pay-out or only will the the sign-ups i have after i upgrade have premium pay-out...leaving my original sign-up commissions to hav basic pay-out? help please!!
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 08:59:29 AM »

i currently have a basic account...if i upgrade to premium now will my commissions for my current sign-ups change to premium pay-out or only will the the sign-ups i have after i upgrade have premium pay-out...leaving my original sign-up commissions to hav basic pay-out? help please!!

Hello

If you upgrade your current basic account to a Premium, you'll receive premium commissions for all active premium members in your downline. The time your downline upgraded their accounts does not matter, as long as you have premium customers in your downline while being a Premium member, you will receive premium commissions for them.

So if you have 10 premium members in your downline (level 1), instead of the basic $10/month, you'll receive $150/month.

Read more about Global Domains International Premium Commissions

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Erik_Williams

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 11:37:14 AM »

What happens if someone below your level 5 upgrades and your the next upgraded member in their up line?     
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: