March 28, 2024, 02:32:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Premium FAQs  (Read 32720 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2010, 02:09:43 PM »

1. Does the $40 include my regular monthly service and domain?

No.  The GDI Premium package is an additional purchase.

2. I do not see my 3 1-Month Gift Cards to send to a prospect?

With your GDI Premium upgrade you are able to send a 1-Month Gift Card every month you have the GDI Premium upgrade on your account. To send your gift card, simply go to the "GDI Premium" section of your account and click the "Send Gift Card" button. The "Send Gift Card" button is only visible in your account when you are eligible to send. For example, if you add GDI Premium, you can go back to the GDI Premium section and should see the gift card button. After sending your FREE 1-Month Gift Card, the button will not be visible until the next calendar month. These gift cards can not accrue or "rollover", so make sure you send yours every month.

3. I sent my 1-Month Gift Card for the month, how long does the prospect have to redeem it?

Since these gift cards are intended for hot prospects, they must be redeemed within 30 days of the day you send it.

4. Can I re-send my free gift card if the original recipient does not wish to use it?

Yes.  The free gift card given to premium members functions just like those purchased from within the member's area.

5. Can I move a member that was given to me via the Daily Lottery?

No, members assigned to you via the lottery cannot be moved using the "Move Downline" feature.  However, if you really wish to have a member moved, you can contact the Support Department and submit a trouble ticket to have the member moved.  Moves for these members will be done as a one-time courtesy; they may not be moved again.

6. How many signups would each lottery winner get?

That depends on how many sponsorless signups we get during the 24 hour time-frame.  We would take the total number of accounts and divide by three, and give them out in the order that we drew the names.

7. How can I tell if a member of my downline is a premium member?

On the far right side of your downline table, there is a column that indicates whether the member is basic or premium.

8. Does the DVD purchase still qualify for the Weekly Bonus?

Yes.

9. If I move a premium member using the "Move Downline" feature, will I still receive $14 in commission?

No.  If you choose to move a premium member to your second level, you would then be paid $4 in commission.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Alexei Zoubov

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 02:49:12 AM »

Does the hosting in the Premium Package include:

PHP support
MySQL support
Other standard features found in cPanel of any other hosting?
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 03:21:56 PM »

Does the hosting in the Premium Package include:

PHP support
MySQL support
Other standard features found in cPanel of any other hosting?

Hello Alexei,

Our hosting package does support PHP. However, we currently do not support MySQL. We launched GDI premium with the current feature set, but intend to continue adding value to it in the future with additional features.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 12:13:45 PM »

Maybel someone else finds this annoying--the back office pop up for the new GDI Premium.  It's in your face soon as you try to login and you are not able to close it so must close and log back in.  Very tacky to block our access to our back office.

Hello SimsB,

While our "GDI Premium" promotional pop up does appear at the time of login, it does not prohibit member's from accessing their member's area. If you happen to encounter the promotional pop up at time of sign-in, all you must do in order to proceed to your member's area is click either the "Close" button on top right hand corner of the pop up or click the "Continue to My Account" button on bottom right hand corner.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Jim Armbrister

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 09:35:56 AM »

Hello, when I sign up for GDI Premium is it $40 per month plus the $10 monthly fee or is it included in the $40?  Thanks, Jim
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 09:40:56 AM »

Hello, when I sign up for GDI Premium is it $40 per month plus the $10 monthly fee or is it included in the $40?  Thanks, Jim

Hello Jim,

As stated in our Premium FAQs section above:

1. Does the $40 include my regular monthly service and domain?

No.  The GDI Premium package is an additional purchase.

The $10 monthly service fee per domain still applies.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 09:14:21 AM »

I have a question about the GDI Premium Lottery, it states that GDI selects 3 winners daily. Daily winners will be in rotation to receive new trial signups that do not have an affiliate sponsor (registered under GDI's catch account). How many affiliates do each of the lottery winners each receive?

Thank you!  Cheesy

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 11:29:43 AM »

I have a question about the GDI Premium Lottery, it states that GDI selects 3 winners daily. Daily winners will be in rotation to receive new trial signups that do not have an affiliate sponsor (registered under GDI's catch account). How many affiliates do each of the lottery winners each receive?

Thank you!  Cheesy

Hello Stephen,

The number of sign-ups that GDI lottery winners receive vary depending on the number of sign ups received through GDI's catch account during a 24 hour time-frame. We take the total number of new sign ups that came through GDI's catch account during the 24 hour time-frame and divide by three, and give them out in the order that we drew the names.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 12:45:13 PM »

Hi Stephen!

In the last GDI webinar, or perhaps the one before that, Bart said that on average so far each person has received about 6 new members.  Now, keep in mind that's not the total amount of leads people get, just about how many convert to actual members.

Personally, I received more and I know some have received less.  I think it really depends on the day that you are chosen and how quickly you act to contact each person that requests information.  I find that Fridays and Saturdays are the least productive for me and my marketing methods, while holidays are definitely the best.  So, I would imagine that the lottery will be about the same.

Pretty exciting though!  Looking forward to seeing your name up there soon.  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 09:11:49 AM »

WOW that really is exciting!!! I'm very excited about the prospects of being selected one day, I'll keep my fingers crossed!  Wink

I signed up to GDI Premium just a couple of days ago and I have already seen an explosion of income growth from my Premium down-line!!! AMAZING SYSTEM!!!

Thank you GDI!

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
JulianCromwell

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 09:21:37 AM »

It clearly state in the benefits of premium membership, that three i month gift cards are received every month - yet some posts seem to suggest that you receive one gift card a month over a three month period - what is the definitive answer?

Kin Regards,
Julian Cromwell

SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 09:30:58 AM »

It clearly state in the benefits of premium membership, that three i month gift cards are received every month - yet some posts seem to suggest that you receive one gift card a month over a three month period - what is the definitive answer?

Kin Regards,
Julian Cromwell

Hello Julian,

Premium members receive 3 1-Month Gift Cards per month.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
JulianCromwell

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2010, 11:14:30 PM »

Definitive answer - that's what I like - Thank You Smiley Smiley
RRaz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 05:09:56 PM »

Will I get charged to give away a gift card.

Ekkachai Taimuang

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 09:23:50 AM »

Great!

My Internet Address is..
http://www.EkStepZa.ws
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: