March 28, 2024, 10:37:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone direct me to the new replicated site?  (Read 5823 times)
KevinTimothy

Go Gators!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 30, 2010, 11:09:18 PM »

I'm referring to the one that focuses more on the GDI product. Thank you all for your help.

To your prosperity,

Kevin Timothy
Internet marketer,Coach
http://blog.kevintimothy.ws
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 05:45:59 AM »

Hi Kevin!

You've definitely peeked my interest!  So far I do not see a new replicated site that focuses on the product.  I took a peak on Twitter and dug around as much as I could in other places and haven't run across it yet.  (The GDI Twitter feed is at http://twitter.com/gdicorporate )

One page that I use that focuses almost entirely on the product side is http://website.ws/kvmlm2/stn_index.dhtml?sponsor=YOURGDIUSERNAME&template=07&page=stn_textf_product

Just be sure to replace "YOURGDIUSERNAME" with your own GDI username.  Smiley

If this is not the page let me know and we can keep on digging.  Or if you find it let us all know, please.  Smiley

Thanks for the question and the possible heads up!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
NikoletaSkoulika

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

vincent, i saw more of your responses to the same matter, and i think that kevin asks for some site that attracts customers just for the domain name, and hosting product of gdi without the affiliate participation. (like i do).

the one u mention above, is the affiliate program links to sign up.

i need a link, through which ppl can purchase domain /  hosting service without the affiliate program. i found one but dont include my name anywhere even if i type my username instead YOURGDIUSERNAME.

Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »

vincent, i saw more of your responses to the same matter, and i think that kevin asks for some site that attracts customers just for the domain name, and hosting product of gdi without the affiliate participation. (like i do).

the one u mention above, is the affiliate program links to sign up.

i need a link, through which ppl can purchase domain /  hosting service without the affiliate program. i found one but dont include my name anywhere even if i type my username instead YOURGDIUSERNAME.

Hello Nikoleta,

The link Mr Parker provided does target only the products GDI offer (Domains, Hosting Email, etc etc) which is what you are asking for (correct me if I'm wrong).

All users who attempt to join GDI under a sponsor will be given the choice to participate in the affiliate program. This is not something you can change as an affiliate. But it is up to the user to participate in the affiliate program or not.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: