April 27, 2024, 04:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Make This Gift Card Mistake  (Read 3778 times)
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« on: May 22, 2010, 03:22:40 PM »

Hi everyone!  First off, GDI Premium!  What do you think?  Thumbs up or thumbs down?  For me, thumbs up for sure.

Remember to be at the webinar this coming Tuesday too!  They are going to talk more about GDI Premium, what it means to you and your marketing and like always, at the end you'll be given some marketing tips, advice and tricks.  Plus, if you have a question you can ask right there and get an immediate answer.

So, to the purpose of this post.  I was talking to a young lady yesterday who is all excited about GDI Premium and she said something that I don't agree with.  She said she was going to use the gift cards to try and convince people to join GDI.

Now, this is a mistake in my opinion.  You can use them as a prize of some sort which I think is fine.  BUT, the gift cards should really be used on motivated people.  People that you feel are going to work hard to make it in GDI.

Here's why.  A lazy person or someone looking for an "easy" way to make money (there IS no easy way!) will not stick around for long.  I hate to say it, but you all know the type.  Someone looking for a money tree or cash for doing nothing.  If you REALLY want to be an entrepreneur...  If you REALLY want to be up there at the top of the leaderboards.  Well, it takes blood, sweat and tears to get there.  Ask anyone at the top.  (OK, maybe not the blood part.  Don't get any ideas, GDI Admin!)

But a motivated person.  Someone who knows it is going to take work and is willing to go that extra mile.  THEY are going to make you A LOT more money than anyone else.  They are going to stick around and you will benefit from it.

Now, I realize you can't always tell.  But, use your best judgment.  And when you do give the card to them tell them why.  Say that you appreciate working with motivated and smart people like themselves, and that this is just a gift from you to them.  And it is!  You could always give the card to someone else.  This is just a gift to say I believe you are a hard worker, and I just want to get you on the right path.

But only give this after they decide they want to join GDI.  Don't use it as an incentive.  Anyone would be crazy not to take a one month free trial.  Who doesn't like free?  But it takes the real entrepreneur, it takes the real business person, it takes the real "go getter" to say I am going to join because I believe in the company, the product and I believe that I am the kind of person that can DOMINATE this industry.

Anyway, that's my advice.  Take it or leave it.

Either way, I highly encourage each of you to upgrade.  NOT for the gift cards, NOT for the lottery, but because you want your downline members to do the same.  How can you ask someone to upgrade when YOU are not upgraded?  Show them how serious you are so they will want to follow your lead (and pay you BIGGER COMMISSIONS).

Here's to YOUR success!  See you at the webinar!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 05:41:28 PM »

Totally agree, also it could be useful to use AFTER you have qualified someone as someone you want on your team (a go-getter) but is on the fence.. it could be that extra push they need :-)

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
MargaritaCruz

Who cares what u know,what matters IS that U CARE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 10:54:16 PM »

I also Agree w/ this one...I would probably use this for every six months their{the member} is on GDI would get a free month and if they also refer lets say 3-5 ppl that also stays as a member for 6 months they would get nother month and so on

Your Partner & Friend In YOUR Success,

Margarita I Cruz-Amaro
Master Business Builder, Mentor, Trainer,
Motivational Speaker, Master Online Marketer

--No SELLING involved.THIS IS A
   LEGITIMATE INCOME SYSTEM THAT WORKS
--Get pd for referral marketing.
 click on links ☺
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: