April 27, 2024, 10:58:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What to Do when you can't contact Upline?  (Read 7416 times)
JohnDiegmiller

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2010, 09:19:41 AM »

Hi, any one how has tried to get a hold of there upline Huh You send email after email No one
ever sends back a reply Angry I am just about to Cancel my gdi account.You can't join a
Fast Track Team untill  you see if your upline is in one??? I started with my first upline member
3 Emails and yet to hear Back from him Angry Then went to my Next upline, Waiting.

SO WHAT DO YOU DO Huh
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 10:59:03 AM »

Hi John,

I completely understand your frustration.

And perhaps they just aren't getting your emails.  Maybe they switched email accounts and never bothered to change it here or perhaps their ISP is blocking them for some reason...

In either case it is unfortunate.  Not everyone wants help, but it only makes sense to be there for those that do.  Because the fact is that the better your downline does, the better you will do too.

So, what to do...

Well John, there is hope.  In fact, I would wager that 90% or more of the people who visit these forums and attend the webinars would be willing to help someone, even if they're NOT on the same team.

Post your questions on the forum.  That way EVERYONE can benefit from what you learn.

OR, contact some of the people you see active in here.  I like to visit the website they list in their profile and follow them around a bit.  Then write them a PM.

You could possibly even contact one of the admins here like Chip Snyder and see if they will point you in the right direction.

Also, people hosting the GDI webinars.  Almost all of them make themselves available for questions and guidance even after the webinar is closed.  Most of the shows either Bart or someone else gives their contact information if you want more help.

Not to mention, you'll learn plenty of gold nuggets and tricks.  Two webinars ago we were given an idea that I didn't think about.  Already it has increased my traffic and a few prospects (perhaps they will be team members soon).

So, where it can be frustrating keep hope.  If you can't find it from your direct team, find it elsewhere.

The bottom line, though, is really this:  The success of your business relies ENTIRELY upon you.  If you spend your time focusing on GDI and mastering the marketing and mind set necessary to grow your business.  If you then take that knowledge and EVERY DAY take action.  If you forge ahead even when you see no immediate growth...  Soon enough you'll have people writing YOU emails asking for help and guidance.  And who knows, maybe we'll hear you on a GDI webinar teaching others how to be successful like you.  Smiley

Hope this all helps.  Best of luck.  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
DonnaF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 11:50:31 AM »

Good advice Vincent.

Have you tried all of your upline members, John? Don't stop at your sponsor. I would email each and every one until someone gets back to you. There should be at least one person that will be willing to help you. Please don't quit GDI for that reason. It's such a great business and I hate to see you miss out on this opportunity. There is a lot of help on this forum so stick with it  Cheesy

Donna Filipiak

P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 03:41:26 PM »

That was my experience thefourth  from the top  Felix was the best for me.But my sponsor was gone after a while anyway.Dunno it just seems so cavalier the way uplines and downlines behave.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 01:22:18 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
H Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 09:53:47 AM »

Hi John! Every1 pretty much said it all. My advise 2 u iz...4get about em!! U r now da sponcer!!! In other wordz... U DA MAN!!! Im a sponcer now and itz a gr8 feeling. My sponcer disappeared a long tym ago. Datz ok. I actually thank him 4 introducing me 2 GDI. I litterally think itz da BEST network marketing opportunity out there. It blows all da other 1z away.

Wair else can u potentially make $4000 a month frm just signing up 5 people 4 ONLY $10 a month?Huh OMG!! datz UNHEARD OF!!! This iz a God send and im not going anywhere. im gonna try 2 b da Michael Jordon of GDI n California. In my area, i litterally have NO COMPETETION!! It gorgous!! By da tym sum1 figuers out wut im doin and tries 2 compete... i will already b at six figuers! Nyce!! Cool

4get da private home-based business way. Im already workin on doin weekly weekend seminars and workshops! Hey! if they can do it for real estate, i can do it 4 GDI.

U got sumthg very powerful! dont let sum1 else dictate da direction u shood go. Alwayz remember... therez ONLY 2 types of people: Those n da standz watching da game and those on da field. Which 1 wood u rather b.

KenNaherny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

Hi, any one how has tried to get a hold of there upline Huh You send email after email No one
ever sends back a reply Angry I am just about to Cancel my gdi account.You can't join a
Fast Track Team untill  you see if your upline is in one??? I started with my first upline member
3 Emails and yet to hear Back from him Angry Then went to my Next upline, Waiting.

SO WHAT DO YOU DO Huh
KenNaherny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

ive been with gdi for about a month now and i cant get ahold of my upline. my sponsor quit gdi and the rest of my upline seem to care only about themselves. is it possible to get a new sponsor or join one of the groups that ive seen on traffic exchanges. if the answer is no than im just going to let my membership expire. no point in filling someone elses pockets.
RobertDawson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

Hey everyone!
My name is Rob. Me and my fiance joined GDI simply because we watched the video, and saw an opportunity to build an online business from home, and it's affordable.
I didn't join because my sponsor was successful. They're in Melan so the chance of them even speaking english is iffy.
Has it been easy? Heck no. Have we hit bumps in the road? Heck yeah! We've heard "NO" and it's a scam so many times it's un real. The majority of the leads we purchase have told us they were just kidding, or they weren't serious, and so many other lame excuses. Is it frustrating? Heck yeah!
I would love to know exactly "How" the leaders sign up 20-30 signups in a week, and me and Paula have trouble getting ONE?

Do we believe that soon, we'll sign up someone who knows how to do this thing? Hech yeah! Any day now I'm going to make the right call. Send the right email. Maybe even stumble into the ONE.
Until then, do we get discouraged? Heck yeah.
Are we gonna quit? NOT TODAY!
Today my boss told me how great I am, and that she feels good about today. We both watched the video again and got another shot of inspiration!
Advice: You inspire you! Do not depend on upline for inspiration! Your dream, started with you. You will reach your dream ONLY IF YOU REFUSE TO QUIT!!!!!!
Have a GREAT DAY!

Rob & Paula
www.myjobnow.ws
Michael_Lee

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 11:49:04 AM »

I feel your pain and I think alot of other people do also.  I have read several replies to this issue and all of them don't tell you anything of value.   The responses are very generic, and only choose to inspire you rather then help you.  I am very dissapointed in this company because they promote so heavily about support.  Makes you start to wonder if the upline they provide you are even real people or just computer generated.  I am not going to give up yet since I have only been a member for a short time.   However, I have sold several things over the internet in the past and I must say for the amount of advertising I have done for GDI and have not had one response is very odd!!!

PS..Never have had one response from an upline either!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: