March 28, 2024, 10:18:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customer Suggestions  (Read 30616 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2010, 03:07:06 PM »

We always enjoy hearing input from our current and potential customers. If you have a suggestion on how we can improve our products and services or the GDI forum, feel free to share it with us. You may reply directly to this post or submit it by email to support@wsdomains.ws.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 05:21:49 PM »

Hello, GDI Family! I would like to be able to chat with all members of GDI other than the ones in our downline. I think if we could talk with each other, we could learn from each other. This could be a great way of helping those that are struggling with their GDI business.

Margo

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
DonnaF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 11:48:20 AM »

Great idea, Margo. We could also meet on Twitter or Facebook. I think it would be good to share with others what works for us.

Donna Filipiak
Robert Z

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »

Hi, I'm a new member and I'm from Quebec. There is a lot of french people here in Quebec. Do you think it could be possible to add the french movie from the tool avaible in the website builder. Of course, eventually it would be nice to have the french option in the member page as well. I think it could be a very good improvement to add a little more french to the site.

Thank's

P.S. This is not a criticism but a suggestion.
ShabnoorShah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 04:35:50 AM »

HI There,

IF this helps, only today I got a response to the query that the GDI Presentation is available in 8 Langauges:
English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.

Best regards
Shabnoor
ShabnoorShah

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:23 PM »

Hi,

Today I received a valuable suggestion from one of my associates about having the presentation now in Arabic also.
There are almost One billion Arabic speaking people and that can be a great market.

To add to it India is a huge country with great potential. Having a presentation in Hindi can also be a big move to reach that market.

Best regards
Shabnoor

StephenCarpino

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 10:48:59 AM »

hi my names stephen and im new with gdi
i was wondering if ther is a system out ther
to get more traffic so i can start makin maoney fast?

get at me thanks for ur time god bless!!!:)
Davis_E

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 04:40:29 PM »

I have a suggestion. For piece of mind, I think it'd be a good idea if all new customers are given a short survey about their interest in gdi and it be submitted to their sponser.

ex questions like, did you sign up to stay? have you ever done marketing before? Why did you join? Are you happy with the services of your sponser... etc

This way, we can tell if someone is considering to cancel during their 7 day free trial.
N_Mendez

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:45 AM »

Wink I agree, when I first signed up I emailed my sponsor for help and received nothing  Undecided still two weeks into this thing, I've yet to receive any response.
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 10:02:05 AM »

I have a suggestion. For piece of mind, I think it'd be a good idea if all new customers are given a short survey about their interest in gdi and it be submitted to their sponser.

ex questions like, did you sign up to stay? have you ever done marketing before? Why did you join? Are you happy with the services of your sponser... etc

This way, we can tell if someone is considering to cancel during their 7 day free trial.

Hello

In a way, I see where your coming from.

BUT, the idea is pretty BAD.

Ask yourself this...

How many times have you attempted to signup to something (newsletter, site, service etc etc.) and been bombarded with surveys?

It's pretty annoying right.

Your idea WILL ruin GDI's first impression to new customers.

Prospects will automatically get frustrated and quit the sign up process.

Not sure about you, but when I sign up to something, I like the signup process to nice and short.

Plus, GDI customers will not know if they are staying or not as they would have to test the product and service first.....

Maybe an email on the 5th day of the trial service with the survey?

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 12:37:38 PM »

Hi,

Today I received a valuable suggestion from one of my associates about having the presentation now in Arabic also.
There are almost One billion Arabic speaking people and that can be a great market.

To add to it India is a huge country with great potential. Having a presentation in Hindi can also be a big move to reach that market.

Best regards
Shabnoor

Hi,

Best regards
Shabnoor

Hello and welcome to our GDI family. I can write and read all languages which helps our members communicate any document that is created. If you have anything documents or ideas you have written then I could be of service. I have issued samples to you. All of course is free as me and my global partners live to serve others and GDI is our lifetime journey platform.

I pray this helps with clarity and support.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 10:45:25 AM »

Wink I agree, when I first signed up I emailed my sponsor for help and received nothing  Undecided still two weeks into this thing, I've yet to receive any response.

I accept responsibility for lack of support. No matter who your upline is. Please, do not believe we leave our people alone. There are those who require us to hold their hands at the begining. That has not been a serious problem Once you understand how to use GDI to make money the right way. Then, all the waiting is worth it. You can then walk people through establishing their solid foundation. Using GDI as the core part of their operations.

I would be honored to walk anyone through the establishment of your accounts. This is free lifetime support. Just contact me today or tomorrow. Make sure you did exhaust yourself, in making contact to your upline.

Let us work together and make a prosperous union.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
M_Cosma

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2021, 03:48:05 PM »

Some of the site has outdated technology such as the flash banners. These should be removed and replaced with some new modern looking banners. I have been looking around the site and also found a link to a weekly webinar. When I went there the page did not exist. This section should be either removed or you should partner with somebody who does weekly talks that would compliment your product. Your web designer should remove the flash banners and replace them with some nice new ones that are static jpg images 468x60 and some 125x125 as well.

I will have to check social media to see if you are there.

ok great, have a good night Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: