March 29, 2024, 04:39:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FAQs - Upline/Downline and Invite Section  (Read 50901 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2010, 05:37:18 PM »

1. How can I see who signed up under me and how much commissions are owed to me?

You will have 24/7 access to REAL TIME REPORTING on all hits to your agent WebSite, all trials placed, and all active customers, as well as complete downline reporting, selectable by layer (1 through 5), and all current and past commissions due to you. You will also have contact information for your UPLINE SPONSORS, so you can email them and learn about their successes, as well as contact information for your DOWNLINE (network) members, so you may email them and tell them of your successful experiences.

2. What is an "Upline"?

Your upline is comprised of the people through which you were referred to our company. Your upline can be a valuable source of information for networking and brainstorming ways to increase your revenue.

3. What is a "Downline"?

Your downline is comprised of the people who were referred to our company through you. The people in your downline represent those for which you will earn commissions for purchases they make. Information in your downline is updated in real time so you always have the latest details available to you, 24/7.

4. What is the "Invite" section, and how do I use it?

The Invite section allows you to send customized emails to prospects, which must be people with whom you have had prior contact. You may access the invite section from within your account by clicking on the "Invite" button on the left menu.

IMPORTANT: You may use this invitation system to send emails ONLY to people who know of you personally (or to the opt-in leads of opportunity seekers you may acquire in the "Leads" area). "SPAM" emails are strictly forbidden and grounds for immediate termination.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 03:24:43 PM by SDBoltsFan » Logged

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
FrancesC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 10:15:40 AM »

Hi,
I'm new here. I'm  not really familiar with the jargon. What does "Upline" and "Downline" refer to?
Thanks for dropping by Smiley

Frances.
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 10:27:31 AM »

Hello Frances,

Your question has been moved to the FAQs section of the forum. The answer you seek is posted in the following message:

1. How can I see who signed up under me and how much commissions are owed to me?

You will have 24/7 access to REAL TIME REPORTING on all hits to your agent WebSite, all trials placed, and all active customers, as well as complete downline reporting, selectable by layer (1 through 5), and all current and past commissions due to you. You will also have contact information for your UPLINE SPONSORS, so you can email them and learn about their successes, as well as contact information for your DOWNLINE (network) members, so you may email them and tell them of your successful experiences.

2. What is an "Upline"?

Your upline is comprised of the people through which you were referred to our company. Your upline can be a valuable source of information for networking and brainstorming ways to increase your revenue.

3. What is a "Downline"?

Your downline is comprised of the people who were referred to our company through you. The people in your downline represent those for which you will earn commissions for purchases they make. Information in your downline is updated in real time so you always have the latest details available to you, 24/7.

4. What is the "Invite" section, and how do I use it?

The Invite section allows you to send customized emails to prospects, which must be people with whom you have had prior contact. You may access the invite section from within your account by clicking on the "Invite" button on the left menu.

IMPORTANT: You may use this invitation system to send emails ONLY to people who know of you personally (or to the opt-in leads of opportunity seekers you may acquire in the "Leads" area). "SPAM" emails are strictly forbidden and grounds for immediate termination.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Daniel_Levesque

Helping to get an income for life !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

Hi,

I wanted to know... If i move a new affiliate in his 7 days trial. Then, if is account is paid. Is this one still counting in the weekly GDI bonus contest or not?

GDI english community : http://www.gdi-home-work.com
GDI french community : http://www.travail-a-domicile-gdi.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: