September 28, 2024, 03:45:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 374639 times)
JosephTorrez

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: November 14, 2010, 06:47:28 PM »

Hello to everyone, My name Joseph Torrez.  I live in San Diego CA. I am a business student.  I just started GDI  a couple of weeks ago. This is a great forum! My focus is School and this business. My mind is very open, I'm open to suggestions of any sort. Thanks for all the wisdom!
Mohammed YacoobFazlulah

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 15, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »

Hi everybody, this is Yacoob from Singapore. joined 15th of November'10. Looking for a good future.....
WanK

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 15, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »

Hey, Im Wan from Malaysia. I just joined and have no idea what to do.... Hope this can make some extra money..chaiyok Shocked
Chiu C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #573 on: November 15, 2010, 12:48:13 PM »

Hi, I am drpharm, from Taiwan.

Nice to meet you all!

My site: http://drpharm.ws
Velibor Molerovic

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 15, 2010, 05:11:17 PM »

hi i am new member of gdi company and i pleased for that........
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #575 on: November 16, 2010, 09:55:31 AM »

Welcome to the community

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #576 on: November 16, 2010, 09:55:31 AM »

Welcome Joseph

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
C_Lawrence

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 16, 2010, 10:14:05 AM »

I'm very happy to be a part of this forum.
I'm looking forward to learning andnetworking with everyone. Smiley
NormanB1

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 16, 2010, 04:23:19 PM »

Great to be part of the forum looking forward to reading your posts
and learning more about GDI
Marsha U

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 16, 2010, 04:23:19 PM »

I would really appreciate it if someone told me how to begin making an income here..Step by step.Am new here on 7days trial and i would like to be able to get people to sign up under me.How do i begin? How am i supposed to Promote my Link and enable pple to sign up?? Help..Please...Thank you.. Smiley
Ashish Patel

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 19, 2010, 09:43:29 AM »

hey,
this is ashish, another newbie to GDI and im lost. will anyone pls help me, how to get started with all this stuff?

how to get peoples and what will make me money?

Thanks,
Ashish
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #581 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:43 AM »

Hi, this is (your name).  I'm calling (lead name) to give some information about part-time work. 

I’m not going to take too much of your time.

(Lead name), are you looking for something specific or do you leave your options open to different ideas or ways of making money?

What do you know or how do you feel about work from home opportunities?

Lots of people think that it’s about chasing people trying to recruit them or make a sell but I use strategies that has people calling me and there is no need for you to go meet people and do a presentation because that’s all done for you and that makes it easy.

There is an online 8min video that I need for you to see that explain everything, the company and how you’ll get paid, so can I send that information to you by email.  What is your email address?  (Send them the email and let them know you have sent it)

I hope you watch the entire video and I want to let you know this is not a part-time job and I’m very selective about who I ad to my team.

I want everyone who becomes part of my team to earn a high monthly income within the next 30-60 days, so I’m looking for those who will take action. With the video there will be a 7 day trial, if you at least take the 7day trial tonight or by tomorrow night, I send you my personal strategies and script that gets me calls daily and what I and say to add people to my team.
If you have any questions, give me a call.

The Email I Send

Subject:  Part-Time Work Info – (Your name)

Hi (lead name), how are you?

Here is the online 8min video that explains everything, the company and the compensation.
>> http://7.ws/_______/show2 << continue after viewing.
(your username goes in the space)

I want everyone who becomes part of my team to earn a high monthly income within the next 30-60 days, so for those that at least take the 7day trial, I send to my team my personal strategies and script that gets me calls daily and what I and say to add people to my team.

Hope to talk to you soon.

(Your name)
(Your number)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 02:47:51 PM by MichaelPetty » Logged

MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #582 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:43 AM »

Here are the 2 strategies I use to get calls every single day:

1. Window Writer on my car

2. 100 Dollar Bill Drop Cards (Paypal required)

The attracting message:

Part-Time Work
$300-$750/MO.
Flexiable Hours/Will Train
Website or Phone Number

Your phone number will give you better results.  You may wnat to use your website untill you become comfortable with what to say to people.

When people call you just be yourself.  Here is an example of what I say:

Hello this (your name)

-- I'm calling about your ad

Ok, who am I speaking with?

-- My name is (thier name)

Ok (thier name) let me give you some information.  I am an Owner-operator with a company called Global Domainds International.

We are an Internat-based company that markets Domain Names.  I run one of the fastest growing teams in Metro-Atlanta and I’m looking to expand throughout Metro-Atlanta and the surrounding areas. So I’m searching for the absolute best candidates that Metro-Atlanta has to offer.

What I’m looking for is someone who is an entrepreneur, or is (or would like to be) self-employed, or want to own their own business. Sales experience is a big plus, but not required. Does any of that sound like you, would you like to try it out?

-- No - Ok (thier name) well thank for your response and have a great day.

-- Yes - Ok (thier name), I want to refer you to my website.  On that website I'll give you everything that I personally do and use to build a team fast, increasing my income daily.  The only way to fail is to not do it.  Would you like that website (thier name)?

-- No - Ok (thier name) well thank for your response and have a great day.

-- Yes - that website is www. (your website) .ws

If they are driving I'll ask if I could text the site to them and ask them if I can call them later in case they have any questions.

MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #583 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:43 AM »

Welcome

A_Ashari

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 22, 2010, 10:28:13 AM »

Hi Abas here. Please give me advice and guidence to get me through. Thanks  Huh
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: