March 28, 2024, 01:08:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: domain name not showing  (Read 3749 times)
BryceG

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2010, 09:09:12 PM »

how come when i go to my site the domain name disapears in the link bar and the generic website.ws/blah/blah and so on show up?
crusade2wealth
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 09:11:26 PM »

how come when i go to my site the domain name disapears in the link bar and the generic website.ws/blah/blah and so on show up?

Bryce, the reason your domain does not show up and your GDI affiliate website shows up is...it is set to forwarding.  If you would like to change it, simply log into your members area and changing the forwarding.

If you are looking to create a website, you must make the correct changes as well!

Hope that helps...
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 03:04:16 AM »

If you are looking to create a website, you must make the correct changes as well!

This is always the hard bit. Remeber the following when you design your site.

1. Quality: Your site has to look good, no one will invest with you if it looks home made
2. Sales: Make sure your sales message is very powerful
3. Traffic: You will need tracking stats and 100 to 500 people a day (minimum)

Regards,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: