March 28, 2024, 08:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Code for Video  (Read 10440 times)
M Davis

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2009, 06:28:59 AM »

Can someone please post the code they use for the GDI video? I am looking for a shorter video than the 20 minute long one. But really at this point I would take anything I cant find code anywhere!

Also if you have the code for a sign-up link that would be great too. Thanks!
David Rhodes

He is the Comforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 03:36:18 AM »

hello
you can click on the replicated site in the members area
then copy and paste your url

if you need the htm of the video i have on my site please give me a email thanks
M Davis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 07:58:51 AM »

Hey, thanks for the response! I am not exactly sure where it is you are talking about. Could you link it please?

What I am really looking for is someone to just paste the HTML code they used to put a video on their site. This was I can go into my GDI sitebuilder and paste it and have the video there. I see these videos on people's sites everywhere - someone must have the code out there right!?
JeffN

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 06:51:56 AM »

Hey all!

This is my first post here, love the site so far.

So just like the topic says, let's say I own www.myownwebsiteforcash.com and I want people to be redirected to the video with my affiliate ID, but the URL stays www.myownwebsiteforcash.com in the browser.

I have seen it, so I know it's possible. I've searched these forums and the web about link cloaking and it's very confusing. Some offer php scripts that don't seem to work, some offer tiny URLs, etc... NOT what I want!

I'm sure it's not that hard, I'm close! But not quite there yet.

Alright thanks in advance guys and go easy on me! Smiley

David A Strausser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 02:26:01 PM »

You can do so using frames.

example:

<frameset cols="25%,75%">
   <frame src="frame_a.htm">
   <frame src="frame_b.htm">
</frameset>
James Poindexter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 05:31:13 AM »

How do you add video to your website in site builder?
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 11:02:10 AM »

I had previously embedded code from someone elses YouTube video, and now that video has been removed and tonight I noticed my site no longer has the video showing on it... I'm trying to embed the the GDI video shown here: http://website.ws/kvmlm2/index.dhtml?sponsor=cashflowforums&template=11

Am I able to embed this into my html website without using site-builder?
Is GDI able to provide the code necessary for this? It would be a massive help!

thank you for any feedback!

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 11:04:21 AM »

I had previously embedded code from someone elses YouTube video, and now that video has been removed and tonight I noticed my site no longer has the video showing on it... I'm trying to embed the the GDI video shown here: http://website.ws/kvmlm2/index.dhtml?sponsor=cashflowforums&template=11

Am I able to embed this into my html website without using site-builder?
Is GDI able to provide the code necessary for this? It would be a massive help!

thank you for any feedback!

Hello Stephen,

Unfortunately we do not provide the source code for our videos to be used outside of GDI authorized pages or SiteBuilder.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 09:13:22 AM »

hmm... That's disappointing... I guess I'll have to start my site all over again without the video!  Angry

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
Tommy Edwards

Tommy Edwards

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 04:03:52 PM »

Here's how to show any replicated page on your website:

1. Copy the URL of the replicated page you want to use
2. Click on "Domains" from home page.
3. Look under "My Domains" for your website
4. Click on "Change Dns" for your website
5. Select "Domain Forwarding" then click "Continue".
6. When you see "Updating URL Forwarding for "your website".
7. Paste the URL of your replicated page into the box
8. Be sure to check the "Mask" box.

What is Masking?

Masking determines what URL displays in the address bar of visitors to your domain. If you do not mask, visitors to your domain will be directly sent to the destination URL. If you mask, the contents of that URL will be displayed on your domain.

This is accomplished through the use of Frames. As the name implies, a frame is like a window to another site. Framing doesn't always work; if you choose to mask, please check your domain after updating to ensure it works properly.

Hope This helps

Tommy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: