April 29, 2024, 06:18:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204132 times)
NorzilawatiO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2430 on: September 01, 2009, 03:00:46 AM »

Hi...

My name is Norzilawati Osman. I'm from Malaysia...I'm not really sure what to do next aside from updating my email...Need help...Thanks.
Gisette G

View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: September 01, 2009, 03:00:46 AM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Gisette and I live in Kissimmee, Florida.
I just signed up and have no clue as to where to begin. Huh
I looked at the website page and don't even know what to put on there. Undecided
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
AKocher

View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: September 01, 2009, 03:00:46 AM »

Hi my name is Andy from california, close to sacramento and this is my first day signed up and wow im lost.....ha ha.....i clicked a guys link to sign up but there isnt a contact for him on the page.......it went to the http://freedom.ws/ page.....is there a way i can make it so when i send people to my page that it is forwarded to the  http://freedom.ws/ page as well?Huh   any help would be appreciated for sure because i dont want to be one of those people that after 7 days nothing seems right in the direction im going in, and then quit.......im here just to make extra money and share the video and what it all has to offer.

Thanks!

--Andy
G HenryWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: September 01, 2009, 03:00:46 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
G HenryWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: September 01, 2009, 03:12:58 AM »

I am a newbie here, getting my act togather not even sure i am getting the post right. Happy to be amonst the best.

Henry Williams Shocked Shocked Shocked
Jeanette S

View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: September 01, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »

Hello everyone!

My name is Jeanette and I'm less than 24hrs. old!
I live in Georgia & I drive buses for a living. Well, I don't want to drive buses for a living anymore. I want my own business.

I have been searching for a 'home based' business for the longest time & thus far this seems like the most sound, stablized & promising business I've come accross. 

I truly believe I can get this business off the ground, but there is so...much to absorb, in so little time, so therefore I'm I am open to suggestions.

Well, thank you for listening. Going back to work (GDI work).

Smiley

Jeanette
Yushabani Yusuf

View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: September 01, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »

hai everyone..I yushabani from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.Please call me Bani.Please teach me how to make money from GDI.

Thank you
Earl D

View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: September 01, 2009, 03:50:05 PM »

Hello I name is Earl I live in southeast Missouri Grin
JosephSmith

View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: September 01, 2009, 03:51:48 PM »

Hello to all members. My name is Joseph Smith and I'm a new member of Website.ws. If you have any suggestions or questions that you would like to comment on, let me know ASAP because I hear to make a great website and make some money $$$.. Have a wonderful day and be blessed.
Bud R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2439 on: September 01, 2009, 03:51:48 PM »

Hi everyone I am new to the forum but not new to GDI as I have an established web site,
but I have never used the forum. So I am looking forward to meeting new friends and
sharing ideas. Looking forward to sharing with all of you. I go by my nickname Bud ( its just a thing I have)http://

E.E.Routzahn
(nickname Bud)
KelvinC1

View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: September 02, 2009, 10:48:59 AM »

Hi im Kelvin from malaysia. Im new here. I joined GDI 3 days ago. Im still on free trial. I need to promote fast. Any tips?
RyanLilly

View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: September 02, 2009, 10:48:59 AM »

Hi, I'm Ryan Lilly, and I've been with GDI now for two weeks I believe. I'm having trouble setting a flash banner on my website, so I've got a ways to go. This buisness enspired both my father and I to go out and purchase our first computers, so I'm new to building websites, and could use all the help you want to give me. Copy and paste right? But it continues to appear in code. check it out RyanLilly.ws
JakobLanglois

View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: September 03, 2009, 03:16:05 AM »

Hey my name is Jakob Langlois and I am from Australia, I am completely new to this so I don't really know how or what to do. Could someone please help me?
Dena_Placencia

View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: September 03, 2009, 03:17:15 AM »

Just wanted to say hi! new member here completely lost but ill figure this all out soon any tips for me are welcome  Grin
Douglas Raley

View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: September 03, 2009, 03:17:15 AM »

Hi,
My name Doug I'm brand new...found GDI while doing a search for a $10 per month online business... I have been evaluating biz opps so that I might publish a
review page... I never expected to find one this well put together, or this exciting for only $10 bucks per month and with this kind of a pay out. WOW!
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: