July 01, 2024, 12:04:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1256813 times)
B_Constantin

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: August 07, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »

Hi - My name is George and I'm new in gdi. I'm from Ploiesti, Romania. I'm new on GDI and  I'm not soo good at englesh, and probabily I'll make a lot of mistakes, sorry for that  Grin. As i sad, I'n new and any advice would be greatly appreciated..Infact, I would like to ask you haw can I publish this offert on net?..i don't now not even one single international'netpage where i can publish this gdi offert. can u help me, please???  Huh
G_Hewitt

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 07, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »

Hello. My name is JR from Orlando. I'm a new member. Any advice for the best way to obtain new members for my downline?
DennisB

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 07, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »

Hi, My name is Dennis and I just started this program. I am still trying to get everything going. I hope I can get it all right the first time.
ClarenceKnapp

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 07, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »

quote author=ChipSnyder link=topic=11060.msg24144#msg24144 date=1200419277]
Hi My Name's C;arence Knapp I Live in Iowa My JOB is about to be outsourced so I'm trying to Get NetWork of Multiple Income and Maybe I can help some of You Also. I'm in S.F.I. LawnChair Millionaire;The Berry Tree,Npro,A.S.D. and A personal favorite MyWorldPlus becausenot only do you save on every day shopping you can earn $$ To. I also can assist with Advertising. Come and see me I'm sure we can Help each other. Thank You All >I Look forard to Hearing From You ! Clarence Knapp

ClarenceKnapp

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 07, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »

Hi My Name Is Clarence Knapp I'm From Iowa and new to Int. I Have Many Income sites And to little time also I'm not sure how to post Yet. Come to My HTML and I'd love to tell you more! I'm Positive i can help You Look me UP and we'll talk. Thank you All See ya Soon Clarence Knapp.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:02:42 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
VeronicaJ

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 07, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »

I have just signed up with GDI this past weekend and I'm glad to say that this could be the start of a great thing business wise.  This makes me wish I had given GDI a chance 3 years ago! I can add hosting to my virtual assistant business for my clients, promote blogging, wahm's, etc.

I look forward with sharing ideas with you all.

Regards,

V

EricJohnston

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 08, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »

Hi,
I just joined GDI and I am looking for ways to succeed immediately. I am open for all suggestions. Please help me.

Thanks,

Eric Johnston
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 02:56:18 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ursu Geani Marius

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 08, 2008, 02:55:58 PM »

Grin  salut, my name is GIANI
J Dixon1

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 08, 2008, 04:12:31 PM »

Hello.My name is James.I just signed up a few hours ago.
G George

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 09, 2008, 01:47:00 PM »

Hello - My name is Gwendolyn and I just join GDI thru another program called SpiderMarketing- A great way to get people.  It got me
I really think that this company has a lot of opportunities for me and others.  Its affordable and I love the capture pages.

I am not an expert ,  not even close.  I have tried internet marketing before - then stopped.  I was doing the wrong things.  I met a friend that inspired me to give it a try again.  So I did - I know this time I will stay until I reach my goal to have several streams of income coming for the internet.  It has become a neccessary reason for me.  I lost all my retirement with 911 I did the right things.  But one thing is constant and that is change.  So I am 54 and have to do something different internet marketing and non internet marketing is my concentration now.  The reason I know that I am different because I worked hard until I got that first check.  That was a first for me. Now I am excited. I read everything I can about internet marketing and talk to anyone who will talk to me about it.
I thank the person who advertised on the forum I did and I am glad I looked this is a winner!
Cherry Dunlap

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 09, 2008, 01:47:01 PM »

Hello,

My name is Cherry. I live in NC and I am looking forward to helping others reach their goals!
Michael Chong

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 11, 2008, 05:35:02 AM »

Hi,my name is michael chong,i'm from Brunei,since everybody is now talking about web 2.0,i guess it's
more towards on video site,i wonder do GDI provides any system that we caninsert video clips or
youtube clips in our webbuilder?
Nice to see you all !
Michael Chong

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 11, 2008, 05:35:02 AM »

Hi.my name is michael chong,ijoined GDI few days ago & would like
to meet friends who are interested in network marketings...
BobbyJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 11, 2008, 05:35:02 AM »

Hi folks
Wow this is what I've been looking for !

The forum looks and sounds brilliant and you all seem to be as keen to get on with this as I am.  But it is a little daunting, I'll just need support from you guys, so if you see me around say Hi.......

I really hope to succeed, this is my first venture into this kind of business.  I know I have the determination to make a difference in my life, I just hope I can get my head round everything, bit of a techno phobic. 

Oh and by the way....yep it is raining!!!! Undecided

Best wishes
Louise Grin

Scott Bain

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 11, 2008, 05:35:02 AM »

Hi all  my name is  Scott im from Loveland Co.   i think i found a home based business that will really work. I might need a littlehelp with building my web page im not real good with a computer so if i seem a little slow with it and ask to many ?i hope you bear with me .
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: