June 11, 2024, 12:58:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1230812 times)
ArchieMoses

View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

Hi! New Members, My name is Archie from Washington D.C, I am so Smiley to be a part of GDI.  I look forward to working my first on line business that I believe in and know that I can get some results.  Good luck to everyone and keep in mind when we change our thinking we change our life.
FarrukhS

View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

Hello All,

My name is Farrukh and I am from Toronto, Canada.
I wish all the members good luck.
I wanted to get my website verified by google but could't coz they say I don't have access to add the meta header tag, if someone could help me please do this and any tips would be welcome to get some people on my downline Smiley
Thanks

have a good one

Farrukh
Rick_L

View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

Hi, I am from MA and have been a member for about a month. A couple issues if you could help.

1. I ordered the older business card but would rather have the my.website.ws to go to my landing page rather than that goofy cartoon. How can we get GDI to work that out?

2. GDI needs to address the growth of Facebook, MySpace as a means that others are using to build their pages. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Rick

Justice Mckay

View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

"Hello" to all my new GDI friends. My name is Justice & I am from Orlando Florida U.S.A. I am a new member with-in the last 24 hours & so far I am sooo "Excited" to be here. I finally feel I'm in the right place for a change...lol I have recieved 4 e-mails from 4 members of my up-line welcoming me & that alone is Amazing & comforting to me. However as most on here I to could use any advice to get up & running & realize everyone might be busy @ the same time but if you are able to lend a helping hand to get me started it would definitly be "Most Appreciated" I am "Excited", "Motivated" & "Determined" I have read everything from A-Z in the "Everything You Need To Get Started" E-mail & can't believe how much it has to offer, it's great. But I seem to have a lack of friends or family to e-mail this program to Huh in this case what should I do? If there is anyone out there that has successfully completed great ideas for GDI & could share or would like to just drop by to say "Hi" I look forward to it. Thanks & so glad to be apart of the team Smiley Justice
Thomas Buckley

View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

Hello every one, my name is Tom, and like you, I'm new here. I'm looking forward to finally figuring it all out. No simple ABC.

But so far so good, my site is now up and running so fingers crossed for the future.

Good luck to all you intrepid travellers  Smiley
SimonaPaliu

View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

Hi I am new here,i live in Romania. Someone do know to speak in romanian?
Kevin Myers

View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

hello everyone my name is kevin been with gdi for 2wks things are slow got three quick signups then nothing what am i doing wrong pls reply
Kevin_Smith

View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: April 28, 2009, 03:15:14 PM »

Hello everyone.  My name is kevin and I am from Yorkshire, England.
IBurrows

View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Hi Guys,

Ian Burrows from Winchester in the UK here.
I have been a member since wednesday and have 5 sig-up so far.

Look forward to talking with you all

Ian
Joseph_D

View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

hello everyone my name is joe from austin texas and Im new to GDI and need some help i just ordered some business cards and i have been putting up  flyers everywhere, im looking for tips and tricks to make this thing boom down here in the Lone Star State of Texas
SDelk

View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Hello Everyone My name is Steve Delk, Im from Portsmouth, VA but is living in alexandria, VA rite now and I need to build my team and need some people to invite please help!!!!!
KarenG1

View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Hello everyone, My name is Karen, and I'm from a small but growing town in Texas. I signed up two days ago. Have tried reading all I'm suppose to do. Haven't really figured everything out yet. Guess it takes more then two days to do so. I guess I will just reread and ask questions until I get it set up and going.
Good luck to everyone.
RobertoArteaga

View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Hi everyone,

I have been with gdi for about 2 months.I have applied various tactic to try and get myself up and running.I have gotten over 30,000 unique visitors and thousands more on total records guys!!!I also have try going promoting offline.I like the concept here and I will stick with gdi.I like all the little things they offer together.I havent been able to get sign ups or i have , just aint getting my cut i dunno.I cant understand it.Such a great program and i havent gotten anywhere.What could i being doing wrong. Huh Shocked Angry Undecided
JTruelove

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1858 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Hello to everyone, My name is Jonathan and I of course just joined the GDI family. Im looking forward to a happy ending with this opportunity. If anyone has any kind of useful info for me you can email me at x0x_jonathan_x0x@yahoo.com . Thanks!

Wishes everyone to a great earning future
SašaStanisavljević

View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Hello, i am Saša and i am coming from Croatia,beautiful little country in west Europe.I want to say hy to all members of GDI and wish bets luck and success.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: