June 26, 2024, 01:44:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1255915 times)
WilliamPranteau

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2008, 05:03:01 AM »

Hello and welcome

My wife and I are Prince Albert and wanted to take a moment
to welcome you to GDI. Please introduce yourself and post some
of comments you have about GDI.
what works for you.

Wishing you all the best!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 05:55:57 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
John Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2008, 08:22:07 AM »

Hi All,

John from the Uk here.... First day and can really see the potential of this.  Came across it while doing some other research for a internet venture I am planning but am not looking to affect that.. multiple streams and all that.

I presume that with any successful venture especially of this nature that it comes from the development of working with likeminded people and not simply those who just want to make a quick buck... i.e. support from the upline to the downline... working the grid.

Anyway, less of the flannel, lets get on with it and I would like to share experiences of what works and does not work in promoting GDI so positive work can come about..

Lets face it 5 x 5 thru 5 levels (3125) cant be all that difficult in this vast world we live in...

I'm in for the ride... catch u on the surf   Grin

John
Dave M

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

Hello - Dave here

Just getting started in past 5 minutes, no website yet, could use some pointers!  Thanks, looking forward to everybody's help!

Dave M
ZollieFerrell

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

hi

I'm Zollie Ferrell, living in Greensboro, North Carolina. Very interested and excited about this opportunity.

I signed up for a .ws site last November but am just now getting around to working on it. So I have a stupid newbie question.

Is my .ws domain I have now reserved for promoting GDI? That is what my sponsor led me to believe. But I put a banner on my other websites today and have already been getting a little bit of traffic.

Thanks, and I'll keep reading.

JoyceJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

[Joyce Johnson      Birmingham,AL

I started more than 3 months ago but have yet to join the conferences due to my job schedule or just can't get online soon enough.It's a lot of interacting on the computer for someone that not so good with online stuff. HELP, ANYONE HELP SIMPLIFY THIS PROCESS IN ORDER TO SEE SOME RESULTS BEFORE I CANCEL. 

Huh
C Allen

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

Hi Everyone!!!

My name is Ciara, I am from Sunny Southern California! (although its not very sunny at the moment, its actually raining.. haha) I am a single mom to a 7 yr old and a 3 month old (boys). I currently only work from home and am looking to keep it that way! I came across this opportunity through a friend a few days ago and am SOOO excited to be here!!!! Grin

I hope that this is one of those opportunities that actually works out and builds a life long successful income for me and my family. I am still working on my website (something that actually benefit my OTHER business) I just started playing with it tonight and I'm still a little confused but am excited to get it finished and see how it looks.

So yea thats me in a nutshell! I look forward to meeting some people and building my business!!  Grin

Ciara
AndreeaC1

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2008, 10:02:24 AM »

HI I`m Andreea...from...Romania...
William Buckley

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2008, 08:47:21 PM »

I am not new to GDI or the internet but I am new to this forum. Thought I would stop in and see how it is going and offer any
advice if needed or wanted.

Will
KConger

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2008, 07:20:49 AM »

Hi - I am Kconger from the great US of A in the mountains of COLORADO - New here just today - I really am excited about getting this going - I am very lost right now so any help as to where to begin etc. would be much appreciated  Thank you!!!
JacksonL

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2008, 07:20:51 AM »

Hi, my name is Jackson, and I'm from Brunei Darussalam, I'm a Newbies for almost a week now, and I have two questions to ask.

1. How do I change the URL at the Hit Logs Tab?
2. How do I market my website?

Well, after all I'm glad to join "Global Domains International", and I hope that this business will work out for me real soon.

Cheer's
Jack
GRoberts

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2008, 07:07:25 PM »

Hi everyone,

Glenn Roberts here from Lebanon, Tennessee.  I'm looking forward to adding GDI to my primary business.  This should be one GREAT ride.  Thanks for your time.

Glenn
Erin M

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2008, 04:14:26 AM »

Hi all-
My name is Erin and I'm from Wisconsin, it's good to see I'm not the only new one in here looking for ideas and support.  Good luck all!
PatrickWillems

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2008, 08:21:27 AM »

I'm completely new here
Welcome to all
Need some info to work better
Regards
Patrick
L Doucet

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 27, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »

Bonjour je suis nouvellement membre et je suis du canada (québec) et je ne comprend rien a tout cela car tout est en anglais est-ce qu'il y a a quelque part des information en francais que je puisse comprendre mieux comprendre

merci a vous
J Briggs

ChocolateLoversLabs.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: February 28, 2008, 04:41:14 AM »

Hello (again)

Already posted in Suggestions for New Members. 

Nice job on the forum, having managed a couple forums in my past, I know the hard work that you have put in just setting it up and getting it running.

As I said in my other post, I haven't built my website yet.  Just a starter page with a small ad for now.  I have too many projects and that ended up on my list of things to do.

Control Your Appetite
Eat Candy Lose Weight!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: