April 24, 2024, 10:52:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1203415 times)
Damiko_Tidmore

View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: January 30, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »

Hello, From Columbus, Ohio.
I see the thremendous upside. But I'm kind of unclear on where to begin.  Thanks any input would be appreciated.
W Parker

View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: January 30, 2009, 03:25:15 PM »

Just drop in to say hello.
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1487 on: January 31, 2009, 01:15:29 AM »

Hello, From Columbus, Ohio.
I see the thremendous upside. But I'm kind of unclear on where to begin.  Thanks any input would be appreciated.

Hi Damiko,

Welcome to GDI

As stated in the GDI flash presentation, use the invite system, put email addresses of family, friends, work colegues into invite system, click send. Thats it! your GDI work is done for today Smiley, go about your daily business, give it a few days, go back to members back office, back to invite system, click statistics link, check out who opened your business invitation email, who clicked the link in there to view your flash presentation and also if they went to your website.ws affiliate page.

Simple, easy, and effective.

Thats how we do it at GDI..... Wink

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
P De Thierrry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1488 on: January 31, 2009, 01:29:03 AM »

hey guys
 im happy to join GDI. hopefully we all will be very succesful.

xayxanak

Welcome Vue

Great attitude Vue, you know I'm the same, I'm all for helping anyone and everyone in GDI, because I know how frustrating it can be, especially if your new to MLM, the key is learn how to market yourself, weather it be through networking places, traffic exchanges, PPC (pay per click), advertising online and offline, what ever it is, the key is in getting the people to come to you, not solicit them.

If your new to MLM, remember this formula: MLM + No Marketing Skills = Unprofitable Business, no matter what mlm business it is.

Equip yourself for whats ahead, learn how to market yourself on the internet and offline, because face the facts, if you don't market yourself, your business stays stagnent, read, read, read, copy and paste information into notepads, save in ya my documents to go over again if you need to refresh your information on that subject.

Till one day BAM!!!!, your a force to reckon with...hehe!.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

Marshall C1

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: January 31, 2009, 09:31:36 AM »

Hi everyone Marshall C1 here I'm a newbe just starting out   Huh and more then likely I am going to have questions. See yah
Rita_S

View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: January 31, 2009, 09:31:36 AM »

Hello everyone!  Smiley

My name is Rita and I'm from NE Ohio. I'm looking forward to getting started with GDI and sharing tips, ideas and how-to's with all.

Rita
WyteriaJacobo

I am here to help.

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: January 31, 2009, 09:31:36 AM »

Hi! to everyone. I am Elena from Romania and I became member two days ago.I hope that this oportunity will be a big chans  Roll Eyes

Hi Elena,

Small world. My sister-in-law Andreea is from Romania. Nice to meet you here. All the best.
JohnJ1

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: February 01, 2009, 04:55:03 AM »

Hi Everybody,
I glad to be aboard and I just got my 1st sign up today Grin

John From NJ
PBeck

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: February 01, 2009, 04:55:03 AM »

Hello GDI Family,

My name is Phil Beck. I recently got laid off, like so many others with the way the economy is going. I have never tried to do any type of marketing online before.
I believe and have faith that the wonderful people associated with GDI will give me the guidance I need and desire.

Oh Ya, I am from the great state of Iowa

Phil
Sam SP

View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: February 01, 2009, 04:55:03 AM »

Hi I am sam from India. I am still in the process of learning. I have a few questions
Is it advantageous to build your ouwn site or a standard template by GDI is equally good.
As soon as I GOT MY DOMAIN NAME i TRIED SEARCHING FOR MY SITE AT GOGGLE search but I cudn't find. What can be the reason?
Steve_D

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: February 01, 2009, 05:48:03 AM »

Hello Gang,  My name is Steve Di Tullio and I'm happy to have found GDI.  I've been with numerous network marketing situations but they always seem to have a problem.  Either you have to be in on the "ground floor" in order to really generate a large income, or the marketing plan is flawed, etc.

It appears that there is no down side to GDI and I believe that this is the one that will generate the large income that has been eluding me all these years.

GDI is global and a no brainer.  If you can't make it here... you'd better learn how to say..."Would you like fries with that?"

Happy to be an affiliate and I wish all my fellow GDI affiliates good hearlth and prosperity!
IreneR

View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: February 01, 2009, 11:45:22 AM »

Hi my name is IRENE and I have been networking for 12 years!!!  I have lost $70,000!!!
I hope I make money with this program that my sponsor was kind enough to pay me in
and pay until I make some money.
P De Thierrry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1497 on: February 01, 2009, 01:38:24 PM »

Hi my name is IRENE and I have been networking for 12 years!!!  I have lost $70,000!!!
I hope I make money with this program that my sponsor was kind enough to pay me in
and pay until I make some money.

That is a lot of money to lose IreneR, thankfully you found the GDI business, so you wont ever lose or even come close to losing that much, you might gain that much in income though Smiley, and thats good of your sponsor, good to see I aint the only one who pays some of my downlines subscription to GDI till they start making enough commissions to set up a paypal account and direct commissions into that and then get paypal to pay thier monthly domain fee's to GDI ingenious way GDI has set it up aint it?...lol,

Heaps of success to you and your GDI business.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

P De Thierrry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1498 on: February 01, 2009, 02:01:49 PM »

Hi I am sam from India. I am still in the process of learning. I have a few questions
Is it advantageous to build your ouwn site or a standard template by GDI is equally good.
As soon as I GOT MY DOMAIN NAME i TRIED SEARCHING FOR MY SITE AT GOGGLE search but I cudn't find. What can be the reason?

Hi Sam SP

I use to use the GDI site builder, but opted to build my own and upload my pages and just use the GDI hosting, if you have not gone into the GDI site builder yet, your domain address will by the default go to one of your affiliate pages, untill you enter the website builder and start adding content. As you save the content, GDI will then revert your domain address to what you have created through there site builder. It does take time to resolve before you or the world can view it.

Searching for your domain in google, may take sometime for the search crawl spider to crawl your website, so the best thing is to add your website domain to google to instruct them to crawl your website so it adds it to google search. Go to google and submit your domain name to them.

The only advantage in building your own website is it's your own creation, built from the bottom up, there are limited things you can do with the GDI site builder, but creating your own and uploading has no limit on what you can create on your website, just remember to keep your content and what ever else you upload to your GDI hosting account right on or under 100mb, check out my website I created http://bonzdee.ws/index.html at the moment my MB percent usage for my website is at 8mb of 100mb, I can still add plenty of pages.

You can check how much usage you are using by going to your backoffice clicking on domain and clicking on hosting. That is if you've changed your account to hosting instead of site builder, site builder will tell you in there how much MB you have left to use.

Once you intiate hosting GDI will send you the FTP hosting name through email to upload your webpages and in your FTP client just add that information, your user name and password and ya all go to upload your pages.

Have Fun Smiley
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 02:04:45 PM by P De Thierrry » Logged

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

Dexter_Ysik

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: February 01, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »

My name is Dexter Ysik, from the Philippines but working here now in Thailand, the recently added new member of this company, as a newbie i still have to occupy and orient myself through this but i'm not still clarified yet understood it. Advices and suggestions are really appreciating to have if there are any. Thanks for my sponsor and my level 2 sponsor for giving me a warm welcome to the company!!! But as a matter of fact, i still badly need help!!  I really want to improve my life to the better as what the other members do.

More Power,

Dexter
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: