June 24, 2024, 06:52:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1254928 times)
Aloamaka John

View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:19 PM »

Hi Everyone,
I am from United Kingdom. Am happy to be part of this great team.  Please I need help to build a viable downline.

Aloamaka John

A_Czemerynski

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:19 PM »

Hi I just joined and im slightly confused.  What exactly are we selling? How do we advertise? So new

Thanks

PerryJGibsonSr

Perryi J Gibson Sr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1052 on: October 28, 2008, 08:39:13 PM »

Hi Everybody,

I am the new kid on the block.  I like building relationships through communication of value.

My GDI business is nine month old.  I now have 49 members in my downline, with 41 paid members.  I have started with GDI on two previous occasions and quit before I earned any money.  Well, this time I have the vision.  It is so easy to underestimate the power of one dollar.

I am seeing the possibility of a five figure income in the next twelve months. 

Some body tell me, quick.  Have I set my expectations too high.   

I am believing that it is possible because of . . . well just because.

I had four new additions to my downline on yesterday by three members.  I think that is pretty good.  I am seeing GDI as the greatest opportunity on earth but it shall only be so for for persons who are able to apply the Then Links To Online Success that Chip wrote about in the GDI Forum Topic.

Happy Hunting every body!

It's All About Time
Make Every Moment Count For Good!
Perry J Gibson Sr.
Grace Deen

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 28, 2008, 08:39:13 PM »

Hello Grace Here!

Just reading topics to familiarize with verbish and topics!  Smiley Will need help with website and reading topics of how to recreate and implement website! Cannot wait until my website is complete and the finish products are up and working!
Andre Laplante

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 28, 2008, 08:39:14 PM »

Hy! Ethel daLopez,
                        First you have to subcribe to Global Domaine International (GDI) than you can contact me
I want to know if you have Sponser that you are register with, before contunuing. If not I will be please to help you

André Laplante
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 02:35:43 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Teneisha S

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 29, 2008, 02:27:36 PM »

Hey ALL! I'm new to the area and was just online checking things out. Today is my first day in the GDI family and I'm excited to be a part of the team.
Maria_J

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 29, 2008, 02:27:37 PM »

My name is Maria, I am became a member yesterday Wink
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1057 on: October 30, 2008, 05:16:55 PM »

"P.S. Alfredo and a lot of you, please I need you help, as you know I'm a newbie, I do NOT understand, Ireceived an e/mail from GDI that explain my website as been done; but i need a TFP so I can have it hosted, does GDI host the website for us, I"m a member long time but I do NOT kow of the steps that I have to take ,so I cansponsor others, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Anthony"

Hello Anthony, That was a most exhilerating experience glad you survived unhurt.
I see your website is not up yet, so cannot understand  why you got an email to say it had been done.Have you emailed support.to enquire? You will see a link on the landing page after you sign in.
Wishing you all the best and one question did your nephew really check the breaks? Roll Eyes
Have a good day!
Amal_M

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 30, 2008, 10:33:23 PM »

Hi everyone, I just joined today and it seems like a great opportunity. I look forward to seeing how well I do.
KSurratt

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 30, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »

Hi. I am new member as of this week. I believe this is a great company to be with. I am a little confused with where to start. I hope my upline and anyone else in GDI can help me get started. Have a great day!!
R Susan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1060 on: October 30, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »

Hey all- Just joined yesterday and want to see what my profile looks like.
Hoppy Halloween all and good luck!

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."- Anon.
C Redd

View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:07 PM »

Hello, my name is Coletta. I am from Atlanta, GA. I am very excited about making money with the business opportunity within GDI!

I am new and feel that this is the opportunity that I have been searching the internet for for years. My husband and I are familiar with internet business opportunities, but I think GDI is the place to be! Cheesy

I would like to hear some advice for getting people to sign up. I have some tips from the testimonials already and are implementing those now.

Please let me know some tips that will help people to sign up to my GDI business.

Thanks Kiss
StevenBerkHolz

http://www.viralpond.com/ref.cgi/107/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1062 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »

Not new.

I have been in GDI since Feb, 2008.

Hello everybody.

Steven
Teresa McKinney

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »

I am not really new to GDI. I joined in Aug. 2007 and have had some success. I have a great team for support from Ash Mufareh, my upline sponsor. He is a motivator and has helped me a great deal and now JTW is on track. To all of us I wish massive success in GDI, the best company on the net.
Michael & Teresa McKinney
Vitale_L

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: November 01, 2008, 06:46:01 AM »

Hello

Hi everyone am Laki Vitale, I am from Wellington New Zealand. This is my first week as a member in GDI, I am currently working in Building trade and working part time in GDI. I am moving to Geelong Australila the end of this year, but I will stick with GDI while am over there (Australia). Looking forward to keep contact and help each other to keep this global business going.

All the best
Laki V

« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 06:49:05 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: