April 25, 2024, 10:16:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 776982 times)
EileenP

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 08:35:38 PM »

Hi Rhonda...

I'm not in the Mt.Pleasant/Charleston area but I am in SC......about 90 miles from Charleston. I am in a small town in Florence county......near Florence and Myrtle Beach.  I spent a week in Charleston recently at the C of C taking a course.  Nice to know there are other SC members doing this.  I hope it's going well for you.

Eileen P.

Eileen Papitto
David Fullmer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2005, 08:05:54 PM »

Hello everyone,

I signed up about 3 weeks ago and didn't do anything because of other pressing priorities.  Now I'm ready to set up website.

After I look over the main site I'll probably have some questions to ask y'all.  I say y'alll because I'm a transplant from the north country and it is just fun trying to get into the local idioms. 

What I want to do is put some pages on my site to promote some of my offers.  I have found in the past that figuring out where to start is the key to getting started.  Sounds profound, doesn't it?  But in reality, that has been my biggest problem in other new internet processess.  I'll go look and study and then come back and ask.  Or if anyone has some quick tips feel free to jump in.

Thanks,
Dave
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2005, 09:16:17 PM »

Welcome Dave!

You will be sure to find a lot of helpful advice in the pages on the forum.

Sherri
mack88
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2005, 09:40:44 PM »

Welcome to GDI and the Forum!  I wish you the best!

Frank
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2005, 09:43:12 PM »

Welcome, David.  Smiley

There's a TON of info here, and there are also a TON of great people here, so I hope you'll feel at home in no time!  As far as getting started, you'll find more info than you'll ever probably need here, promise!!  Grin

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
DPerry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2005, 07:28:39 AM »

Kiss Glad to be here. I'm thoroughly enjoying the GDI experience and working hard to build my new site
My only problem is I'm having trouble uploading my own photos. Well, I get them uploaded but then when I try to add it to the page my list to choose from is empty. Hmmmm guess I should scan this board for relevant postings.
Good Luck to me & Good luck to all.
I can't get my downline to communicate with me so if anyone else is in a similar situation & wishes to talk strategy, I'm all ears.
Happy recruiting!!!
Danielle P
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 07:29:00 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
mack88
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2005, 07:52:04 AM »

Hello Danielle!

Welcome to GDI and this great forum!  You will find the help that you need!  I am sitting here trying to figure this all out in my head and cannot come up with an answer that might work!  All I can say is, make sure you are following the steps in getting your files/images uploaded to the tee.  One suggestion might be to ensure that the files are saved as one word.  For example:  imagenumber1.jpg instead of image number 1.jpg

Hope that helps. 

Frank
Buddy Brown

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2005, 03:28:42 PM »

Hello Rhonda D... i use to live in charleston but baught me some land in Walterboro Grin, but i still work out of Wando Smiley... It is nice to know there are others from home here.. Buddy
ChrisSmith

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2005, 05:01:43 PM »

New to GDI and looking forward to working with you all.

Chris Smith
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2005, 05:09:11 PM »

Welcome to GDI Chris!  Wink

Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2005, 05:24:10 PM »

WELCOME to GDI Chris!
Oklahoma! A pretty place? I don't think I have been there yet.
I am in North Florida-the armpit of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy
Deborah H
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2005, 05:27:40 PM »

Welcome Danielle,
THAT was the absolute hardest thing for me to get too. You will get it eventually and it's hard to explain. If I could just show you then you'd see how easy it is. But read the posts and there no doubt is something about this that may help you.
Deborah H Smiley
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2005, 05:37:59 PM »

Welcome David !!~!!
Big TIP !!
Read all the forum posts from back to front. Dig into the back office information. Thats all the stuff on the left after you log in. It took me a while to figure out what everyone was referring to by BACK OFFICE. Really had me stumped.
I am in Florida so ya'll just sit back and read and learn. Soon all will make sense. Promise.  Smiley
Deborah H
mack88
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2005, 05:41:53 PM »

Hello and welcome Chris!  I wish you the most success as you embark on this incredible journey!  Work at it and it will work for you!  Stay tuned to this forum and you will pick up everything that you need to succeed. 

If you have a question, enter the topic in the searh panel and see if it has been addressed already!  If not, by all means ask the question!  To your success!

Frank
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2005, 06:26:25 PM »

Welcome, David!! I am from southwest Virginia but I commuted to work in Tennessee for many years.  (I love Tennessee)  Although I am not computer savvy I can sure give you some lessons on local idioms. LOL   

Wishing you much success!!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: