May 01, 2024, 09:30:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777854 times)
James And Susan_M

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: July 24, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »

Our names are Jim and sue
we live in rochester the town of Chili
if anyone is from here maybe we can all gettother and
have some fun with GDI

THANKS JIM SUE
Kevin_J

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: July 24, 2008, 08:03:16 PM »

Greetings all - just signing in and getting started.  Hope that everyone is well and rocking along in their efforts.  I am looking forward to getting started and rolling along.  All kind words and good advice are greatly appreciated.

Time to lock, load and roll ~

Kevin
Lucius S

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: July 26, 2008, 05:27:59 AM »

HI,
Just join,glad to be part of all of this,I am Lucius Strozier and i live in Laurel Md,Looking for a lot of good times with GDI

WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1218 on: July 26, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »

Hello L Sutherlin,

Welcome to our great family of GDI. It is always
a honor to welcome someone that's a enthusiast.
keep that light and you will succeed. You are in
the right place to begin you search for all the
information you may need to assist you.  Cool
The best of luck to you.  Cheesy                                                     watersa.

Success Is What You Make Of It!
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1219 on: July 26, 2008, 12:36:45 PM »

Hi Lucius,

Glad to have you aboard  Grin best of luck to you.
The forum is the best place to be for a lot of
answers to some of those questions you will have. Cool

watersa.

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Tracey Babicki

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: July 29, 2008, 09:31:04 AM »

I am from Michigan and I am excited to have my 1st free trial member! Yeah!!
She has a question too! She said she paid through paypal but it will not let her send emails to people about the business. Is there anyone who can tell me why? or if they know anything about that. I don't understand why she can't start advertising if she paid-she is trying to see if she can get any activity.
Thanks Tracey
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:31:35 AM by Frank_M » Logged
crusade2wealth
« Reply #1221 on: July 29, 2008, 09:36:20 AM »

She has a question too! She said she paid through paypal but it will not let her send emails to people about the business. Is there anyone who can tell me why? or if they know anything about that. I don't understand why she can't start advertising if she paid-she is trying to see if she can get any activity.
Thanks Tracey

Congratulations on your first.  Not sure what the problem is and not sure what "IT" is.  If you are referring to the GDI invite system, as a trial member, she can use it and it should work.  All she needs to do is place the name and email address of the person or persons she wants to send the invitation to, click on send and it's gone.

Frank
BClark

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: August 01, 2008, 04:06:23 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Bethany. I just recently joined GDI. I've been looking for a legitimate way to earn income from home. I have 3 daughters and I'm a stay at home mother. I would like to start earning income while at home to help out with bills and all for the family with the way the economy has gotten. It getting harder for my husband to support a houehold of 5 all on his own. I don't know how he's done it so far, lol. I'm hoping with GDI... I can come to his rescue!
AmySignor

homewithmykids.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1223 on: August 02, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »

Thanks Tracey

Hi there Smiley I might be able to help you with that - if paypal is set up to deduct from someone's checking account, it will do that as an "e-check" which is not deducted right away. The system can't tell the difference either way, so until it's been paid, the person's GDI account will show up as not paid yet and they won't be able to invite anyone. That's what happened to me Smiley I just switched my account over to a credit card to fix it, but check with support for other ideas.

Hope that helps!!!!!

All the best,

Amy

"In the long run, men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, they had better aim at something high." -- Henry David Thoreau
EricaL

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 02, 2008, 09:07:08 AM »

My name is Erica and I am from Georgia.  I am very excited about this opportunity!!
Pamela_B

View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: August 02, 2008, 09:07:08 AM »

Hi everyone

I'm a new member of GDI and I can't wait to get started. I've been working a very long time on my online business. I also work long hours at my regular job. I pretty much spend all my nights and weekends working my business or lack there of. Most of the time I feel like I'm chasing my tail. What excites me the most about GDI is the website builder since i know nearly nothing about creating one. The income opportunity is an added bonus as I'm working on a few already. I'm promoting them all seperately with ads and traffic exchanges but getting no conversions.  Unfortunately I don't know much about getting a business plan together and I don't know who to trust to delegate some of this work to. My goal is to get rid of my full time job. It's killing Me. I've never wanted anything so much or stuck anything out so long but the frustration is mounting. I have the general idea but can't seem to pul it all tegether. Most of the time I'm tired and working all over the place(no focus).I hope to get some good advice here. My health and sanity truely depend on my success. I would love to find a mentor with some level of succcess. Regardless. I'll never quit.

P Brown
KeithEstes

View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: August 09, 2008, 01:47:00 PM »

Smiley Hello to everyone, I am Keith Estes and I am in Louisiana and available to help when requested
Don L

View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: August 11, 2008, 05:35:03 AM »

Hi Everyone:
It only took me 5:00 minutes to find the door to write this brief intro.   My name is Don as you can probably see.  Frpm the city of brotherly love ... Subburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania US.
I am feeling quiteat home I see images of "Bob" . Those who don't know BOB, that's OK.

I am impressed so far .... I hope I am still on the front end of swelling business.

Been on anumber of tail-enders.....  ButI am off and rolling. 

I need to make alot of money .... lots of bills to pay off.

I look forward to lots of help ... if needed.
Alaana S

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: August 14, 2008, 03:37:33 PM »

Aloha,
I am Alaana and I just joined GDI about five days ago. I have been racking my brain as to how to get organized and on the right track to get my GDI Downline going. I only have one Level person.
If there are any tips you could share, I would appreciate any help and advice.
I wish everyone luck and I am eager to learn!

Mahalo,
Alaana
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: August 15, 2008, 08:38:54 AM »

Aloha,
I am Alaana and I just joined GDI about five days ago. I have been racking my brain as to how to get organized and on the right track to get my GDI Downline going. I only have one Level person.
If there are any tips you could share, I would appreciate any help and advice.
I wish everyone luck and I am eager to learn!

Mahalo,
Alaana

Hello Alaana,

What you do depends on your budget. If you can set aside some money then
why not try the GDI leads. For phone authenticated leads, they are fantastically
priced.

If you are strapped for cashflow, then check the last post in this thread
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=10149.30

Wishing all of you newbies, the very best of success with GDI.

Gordon
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: