June 26, 2024, 01:17:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 816338 times)
JRoth1

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: January 17, 2008, 03:37:09 AM »

Hello all!

I am new to GDI and I am very excited!! Lots of Great information throughout this forum. It is nice to see a fellow native of Colorado. I use to think Denver was cold too until I moved up here to Wisconsin.  Smiley I look forward to getting to know everyone!
MingZhang

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 17, 2008, 03:37:09 AM »

a hello from settle WA,
T Robbins

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: January 17, 2008, 03:37:39 AM »

Hello All my name is Tim I am from Florida in the USA I am looking forward to building my site any suggestions will greatly appreciated.
APadaco

soji say hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1083 on: January 18, 2008, 03:17:49 AM »

hey all,

soji here from south jersey. originally from california and frankly, i don't know why i am in New Jersey in the winter time. it is Fuhreeeeezing over hea. lol
just signed up. haven't set up a site yet. i am going to be using most of my time promoting the GDI opportunity firstly.

ciao Cool
A James

View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: January 19, 2008, 05:28:45 AM »

Hello. Jim here. I'm in California, not too far from downtown Los Angeles. This seems like a good place to be..the site, that is. Like many others, I'm a newbie and invite any and all advice with mucho appreciation. Thanks, and good luck to all!
MichaelaStubbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1085 on: January 21, 2008, 03:11:05 PM »

Hello  Smiley

I am new to GDI and wanted to introduce myself to the community. Just joined GDI today and thought I give it a shot.
It looks like a great opportunity.

Michaela
Richard Glover

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: January 24, 2008, 01:52:22 PM »

Greetings to all my name is Richard Glover and i wanted to say high to all
C Rhodes

View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: January 25, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »

Wow, glad to find this after 4 days working at this. I tend to just jump in and come out wet as they say. Good to know there is such a gook community alive here. I'm sure I'll be back regularly to find answers to questions. I am new to this whole internet marketing thing, (I'm a graphic designer by trade). I'm excited about the possibilities but nervous about making it happen. Tell me this is real.
Court in Dallas
Franklin N

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: January 25, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

Hi All,
My name is Franklin.  I currently reside in St. Petersburg Florida.  Looking forward to this opportunity and to learn from others.  Welcome to any other new members. 
Suzanne_S

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: January 26, 2008, 08:05:59 AM »

Greetings!  I just joined and am extremely excited and overwhelmed.  I want to be up and running and making money ASAP.  Any new tips or ideas to make the money start rolling in faster would be greatly appreciated.

I'd like comments about what you're having the best luck with, whether it's setting up your own webcam video, or if you're using the web page ideas provided by GDI.
I look forward to reading the forum!
Andersen Jan A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1090 on: January 27, 2008, 10:01:46 AM »

for me, the best way to promote GDI in Norway is to go "offline".. I will invite people to hy home and let the DVD do the talking 100%...

Online promotion, i use the invite system in my backoffice at GDI. Forums and nettworking with others biz people...
Brady A

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: January 28, 2008, 04:28:32 AM »

Hi my name is Brady from Iowa!  I've been a member for a couple of weeks now.  I bought and started sending out emails with the leads I've acqured.  Has anyone been doing this, and having luck? 
GMiller

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: January 30, 2008, 01:00:49 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm Gerry Miller, I'm in Orlando FL.  GDI looks to me to be the vehicle I've been searching for.  The affordability and automation and global marketplace has me totally stoked to make a great busienss here.
DCarlos

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

Our names are Carlos & Wanda and we are from Orlando, Florida.  We have been on this website all day and could use some help!  We are pleased to have joined GDI, but We could sure use some hand holding getting started. We are interested in seeing what this company can do for our financial future.    Grin
W Stern

MY GRAND BABIES AND ME.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1094 on: February 04, 2008, 03:17:09 AM »

Hi everyone, I live in Roseburg, Oregon! Anyone near me?
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: