April 29, 2024, 11:24:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: I am from Singapore  (Read 77727 times)
Thomas_H

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2007, 11:59:45 AM »

Hi everyone,

Good to see a community here.
Am here to learn and share with all who wish to do likewise ;-)

Cheers
RachelL

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2007, 01:53:53 AM »

Hi Rachel from Singapore...great to see so many Singaporeans!!  Grin
SAbubakar

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2007, 06:09:00 AM »

Hi there I'm a young guy from Singapore. New to the Net. From a Zero 2 a Hero? Well it all started when my mom taught me how to make $$! From a simple life lesson to HERE I AM with GDI. So far so good... hope can earn $$ so that I can buy my dad his "RED FERRARI"<sounds ambitious huh>. Without a DREAM, there won't be a REALITY!! Nice to know all of you in the GDI family. See ya!! Shocked
SJumari

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2007, 03:00:20 AM »

Hi all!! I'm from Singapore too... Honestly, still on the 7 day trial... But constructing my website with the sitebuilder for my freelance business. Excited and ready to start with GDI!!
Abdul Teffy B

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2007, 12:16:38 PM »

Hi fellow GDI-ians,

I'm Teffy from Singapore. I'm planning to build my Singapore GDI team called the "GDI Dreamweavers". Good idea? Well, only time will tell.

Nice to be here.

Teffy
Ng Hou Seng

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2007, 06:46:07 PM »

http://Dear affiliate and members, Ng Hou Seng would like to say welcome onboard. The sophistication of the internet era had bring the global community closer together.Although we are miles apart in the different time zone and region, interaction is still conveniently make possible.Thanks to GDI for allowing us to discuss matters over the cybernet.Being a newbie to the huge family tree, I have much to learn about internet protocol. Please accept my sincere apology if I have been rude or blunt in my approach.Cultural barriers exist across different races. Words mean different thing to different people. How is that for a start.
Regards from nghouseng.Good morning.I am 10.25pm over in Singapore.
SAbubakar

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

Hi there I'm a young guy from Singapore. New to the Net. From a Zero 2 a Hero? Well it all started when my mom taught me how to make $$! From a simple life lesson to HERE I AM with GDI. So far so good... hope can earn $$ so that I can buy my dad his "RED FERRARI"<sounds ambitious huh>. Without a DREAM, there won't be a REALITY!! Nice to know all of you in the GDI family. See ya!! Shocked
IbrahimIsmail

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2007, 08:01:02 PM »

Hi Sunny

Just to let u know, you're not alone.  I'm also your countryman.  Welcome aboard the GDI flagship. As a newbie myself, I have lots to learn. But not to worry, we are in this for life.  Take your time, learn the ropes and as you go along you'll become better and better.  Try to be positive at all times.

Ibrahim.
MSaid

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2007, 04:59:54 PM »

Hi all, Im M.Said from singapore. Hope everyone help each other to grow.
AlvinBeaver

Thars Gold In Them Thar Hill's

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2007, 09:19:57 PM »

flash=200,200][/flash] Roll Eyes Just to let you know that is working so hang on tight, and work hard for your money!!! Roll Eyes

Alvin L. Beaver
L Gilles

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2007, 07:22:30 PM »

Good Day Albert,

I am "new" from Quebec, Canada and was wondering is you are STILL in GDI and How you've been doing ?

Thanks a million for your info.

Gilles Lavigueur
HadariAsat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2007, 03:04:19 AM »

Hi GDIans,

I am from Singapore. I knew about this business (GDI) about two years ago but I did not join-in because I was skeptical at first. And now, I just joined since yesterday. I really can't imagine if I have joined GDI at that time. Maybe, I will be "somebody" today. Cheesy

But, I think I am not too late to restart this awesome opportunities.

At present, I have involved in several online businesses (Paid and Free memberships). With such experiences, I think I could exchange ideas and experiences with you people. And hopefully, we will achieve our goals in very near future.

To Our Success.
HadariAsat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2007, 03:07:20 AM »

Hi fellow Singaporean...

How is your business? Nice to hear and share your success...
C Natahusada

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »

Hi all,

My name is Chris i am also living in Singapore.
Just went through the forum on this topic, a number of people asking for guidance but to reply to that at all. Some mentioned they got 20+ down-line but not mentioning how.

Been with GDi for a few months now, but have not promoted it yet. Started 2 days ago,  hopefully can flourish and make me BIG money...

How about those joined in 2006 and 2007? its 2008 now how are you doing? Never look back at u'r posting on this forum?

Best regards,
Asmani Selamat

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2008, 03:12:59 AM »

Hello newbies, im a newbies too... im from indonesia and currently residing in singapore...hey im looking for friends that might want to do business together in the asian region.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: