April 26, 2024, 02:47:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from France  (Read 90941 times)
Phalin Y

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2005, 04:47:26 PM »

Cheesy Hi everybody,

I am a newbie from France.
Someone speak french ? It's a little bit difficult to make business in english for french...
I want to promote WS in France !!!
First difficulties, I try to create a website but I can't see it in line, why?
Best regards.

Phalin
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 04:58:04 PM »

Hello Phalin,

Welcome to GDI! It's wonderful to have you all the way from France Grin

I have some very exciting news for you! GDI will be coming out with the Red Ferrari Website in 10 different languages and French being one of them! We're all looking forward to this!

Phalin, if you'd like, you may start a Topic in French as long as you translate what's being said in English.

Thanks,

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Phalin Y

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 05:21:49 PM »

Nice, great news to have the site un french.
Ok, I would try to make a topic in french and in english, sorry for my bad english...
L Larsson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 05:55:47 AM »

Hello Phalin,
Nice to see you made it to the forum.
It's a great way to get help.
Talk to you soon.
Lise-Lotte
Your upline

Be greatful for everyday.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 01:23:05 AM »

Bienvenue  Phalin !  Welcome Phalin ! All the way from France  what a beautiful country  it is
             and  so many people love France . I have  friends  in Paris  they are  on my website  actually one  has an  overwhelming love for Paris and all things French  She left  her country of  origin  for Paris  ten years ago and never looked  back. Her passion  still burns bright.
                    To your success here Phalin and may you never look back either  Kiss
                          Pat.

mack88
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 09:37:22 AM »

Welcome Phalin!  I wish you the best! GDI is an excellent company.   Do not worry about the english.  Have a great day!

Frank
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 06:59:02 AM »

Hi Phalin,

Welcome!  Where in France are you, if you don't mind my asking?

Don't worry if your English is not perfect (heck, mine's not, and it's my native language Huh).
There also are good translation sites online, if you go into a search engine like google.com for example and type in "free online translator" or "free translation" "french to english" or "english to french" you will find those sites.  The translations are very literal, not sometimes accurate, for example with the grammar (masc/fem) or the like, but if there is something you don't understand that you are trying to read in Enlgish, and then you copy and paste this English text in, you can translate to French, and at least get the general idea from the translation you give.  I use these online translators often, as I do business internationally in the legal field and often have to be able to read something in languages I've barely heard of let alone speak.

I hope that helps.

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2005, 05:19:18 PM »

It is great seeing members from France here. I send you all a very BIG WELCOME. It really is a pleasure meeting each of you and I wish you all much success!

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Gisele L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2005, 03:10:03 PM »

Hello,

Gisele from France here. After a slow start,  my downline is growing faster now. I was told the French version might be soon on line after the Spanish one. I worked on the translation project from time to time. I've just heard from Nicole it has been put off till Spring! It's a great disappointment for us. Nevermind, we are a good team with a strong willing to be successful with GDI. I guess other French teams are existing too. So if you drop by here, please introduce yourself. We could share our experiences and skills. See you soon!
Sebastien L

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 05:27:57 AM »

hello,
i'm sebastien from near la Rochelle France, 35 years hold. 
Happy to be with you today.
just registered.
i will explore the forum now.

have a nice  day

P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 10:27:42 PM »

A big warm welcome to you Sebastien.
Keep exploring the forum  Tongue
there is plenty of  good advice to draw on.
Here's to your success! Cheesy
Gisele L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2005, 01:31:43 PM »

May be France is going to disappear from Earth...
I'm a poor lonesome cowboy down there.
 Huh
Christian Thomas

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 12:22:50 PM »

Hi you all,

I live in France, near Paris.

I am happy to know you and I wish you lot of good things.

Chris
Le_Q

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 01:39:46 PM »

im french and i'm new too, contact moi pour qu'on s'entre aide moi aussi j'aimerais faire connaitre le site en france , si tu veux on peut travailler en commun sur la traduction ou pour se filer des astuces pour avoir plus de visiteurs etc etc et pourquoi pas devenir partenaires...

ŕ bientot et bon buissness
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 01:40:19 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
D Myles

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 06:05:00 AM »

Hey Everyone,

My name is David and i have just joined GDI 2 weeks ago and wanted to introduce myself. I am an Aussie living in France, we moved here 6 months ago for me to play Rugby.

We got our first 2 signups the other day and are very exited about the opportunity we all have here.

We just started our first add campaign on Google but it seems to be taking a while for the listings to come up, if anyone has any other advice on getting more people to join GDI we would really appreciate it!

Thank you and best of luck

Regards,

Dave
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: