March 28, 2024, 03:28:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: .WS is long-term...  (Read 26776 times)
gdi
« on: May 10, 2005, 11:37:33 AM »

Just as email has become apart of our daily life now WebSites are the next and, natural evolution in Internet Communications.

Reason is simply that with a top level .WS domain name and WebSite services package you not only have the basic email but, a means by which to 'express yourself' whether it be you, individually; your family, your business, an organization, etc.

Please share ideas as to why, once you have your DOTWS, there is every reason in the world to keep it and build upon the services, for life.

Scott Reese

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 05:58:15 PM »

Yes ... we really need to teach people to USE the product.  Once their email is on their business cards, their stationary, and on all of their contact lists .. they will be LONG TERM customers, and affiliates of GDI.  The key to long term retention in this wonderful business is PRODUCT, PRODUCT, PRODUCT !!! Teach this to everyone in your down line and you will see retention rates climb!  ScottR
Larry_W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 07:09:08 PM »

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to let you know I made it here I do not know how long the link been in GDI but I seen it tonight. Now I know where everyone went. Wink

May I make a suggestion, GDI could hold a mounthy lottery and the winner free products to promote GDI with. just a suggestion this would help those who are not able to purchase them right out.

Larry
Marvin Drobes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 05:54:11 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Saw this and had to jump in and share what has proved itself over my 16 years of being in the NetworkMarketing Industry, and that is that we are in a "RELATIONSHIP" business.

If you are just sending out emails and using autoresponders to answer your emails than you are missing a majorpiece of the puzzle.  At sometime you will want to be in contact by phone whether someone is a prospect or even more importantly they sign up and become an affiliate.  Writing an email can and somtimes can convey sincerity and warmth but there is nothing like someone speaking with you that can do it better.

Call your prospects and let them know that you are a real person and begin making friends with them immediately by asking lots of questions and then listening to what they say.  then when they sign up cotinue with you dialogue and begin to find out what they want and then find ways that you can help them get what they want.
Bob N

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 08:57:30 PM »

The long term retention in GDI is the main reason I jumped in with the program. Most network marketing organizations experience decay from the bottom up, and consequently fade away. With GDI, people will incorporate their website into their life, be sure and let people know they can use their website for anything they want AND STILL promote the biz by utilizing /username.

Eagles may soar high, but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.
Luann Irwin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 02:55:17 AM »

I enjoyed what you wrote and exactly why I jumped in too. I think that it's true what you stated.

Having a .ws is makes a  statement for who one is, not just a commercial Cheesy, utilizing it in making a statement of meaning of accomplishments in life generally or this is my mark, this is me! and the list goes on. I'm using it multiple ways for biz and personal. The products and programs that GDI has to offer, growth will definitely continue for long term retention infinity.
Steve Bishart

Steve Bishart - Internet Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 02:46:32 AM »

What sort of things should we know about a long term business?

-S.

Steve Bishart
Dennis F

Get outa yer comfort zone and use the moment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 02:09:29 AM »

Just had this conversation with my wife last night so she would understand. Some buisness minded or internet literate people might already grasp this, but a lot of common use people do not realize a need for" Permanent Domain Identity". So for my wife I ran down a list of reasons having ones own domain benefits.
1.) In time you could drop or switch your I.S.P which would result in: Every person, contact that ever knew you would be compromised. 
2.)A "free email provider" is different than a "Domain that can Identify" with who you are, what you do ...and establish a P.D.I. 
3.) With a Domain you control your own pages with your own content for your specific wants. Emial accounts to individualize different needs for establishing yourself as P.D.I.
So a buisness should know the reasons for "Permanent Domain Identity" and some individuals need to be taught why P.D.I. is beneficial to them. Now the easy part G.D.I. offers an inexpensive P.D.I. with a great kickback in multiple ways, Free customer support, easy to use webpage building, and a percentage for people they sign up. Easy and beneficial. Wink 

The grass is only greener on the other side of the fence because you put the fence there...pssst... take it down.
ZakiaD

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 03:18:48 PM »

Hi there All,

Just a thought here, Im new to all of this, but I have sent links to 60 emails that belong to friends, associates etc, however do you thikn its a good idea to add your WS link to your email signatures so that people can click into it?

Thanks

Zakia
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:06 AM »

Talking about long term, remember the graph in the show that predicts the number of urls. This is indeed long term Cool
Marvin Drobes

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2005, 02:17:38 AM »

When some people hear "Long Term" they immediately think 10, 20 or more years away.

I think that what we want to instill in our prospects and new affiliates is that they will want to give the GDI Opportunity a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of building it to create a substantial residual income.  Keeping this in mind we also want them to realize that since it is a business there are incurred costs besides their affiliate fee of $10.  Just how much would depend on their budget.

I share with my new downline members that if they will work consistantly over a 180 days and if they can set aside approx. $40-50 per month that by the end of the 6th month they will be close to breaking even if not actually making money and have created a positive cash flow.

Knowing this in advance can keep your people focused on the longer term and stop them from dropping out before they see success. It then becomes equally important that as their sponsor You take reSPONSORbility in helping them achieve success quickly.

This includes training them in what is working for you and providing them with ways that they may do this business.  Make available to them 5-12 different methods of finding prospects for who our opportunity is right and then do "whatever it takes" to help develop a downline for them.

Want to learn more, join me and other GDI members on Sunday evenings for training. Bring all your downline and newbies as well asn get them off to a quick start.  Want to know more about this training? Visit my training site at www.wealth411.ws and then click the resource button.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 02:19:14 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Nino S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 02:46:26 AM »

Hi there All,

Just a thought here, Im new to all of this, but I have sent links to 60 emails that belong to friends, associates etc, however do you thikn its a good idea to add your WS link to your email signatures so that people can click into it?

ANSWER: YES! YES! YES! IT'S A MUST!

Thanks

Zakia
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 02:46:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Nino Salise
G Williams1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2005, 03:16:42 AM »

I have a confession to make... When I jumped on tonight I expected to stay on for 15 minutes a half hour tops..... Here it is 4 hours and 10 minutes later and I am still Here!  Just this section where I am working on this email offers many, many options. Elsewhere It was important to read that people are talking about having 12 people or 6 people in their downline.  Now I know there may be folks out in GDI Nation making a lot more, but the 6-12 people is more my reality as a starter.  This is the first time  in my years of interacting with network marketing that I see people beiing open, honest and realistic!!!  This is really a unique internet community I see people from all over the world listening to one another sharing ideas... Can I sell it I think so, and it is not going to be sold as a quick rich scam.  I am impressed when I read how a new person has been contacted by all the people in their upline, what positive reinforcement!!!!

And I am learning from all of it filling up my Action Notebook with a range of usable ideas and gallons of inspiration. Yep it is a real notebook of the paper kind..  When I get started, I KNOW THEY WILL COME! Because I know the product is good and like a good movie, I want to talk about it, and will do so for the long haul.

Enjoy the day,

Greg
gdi
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2005, 03:21:32 AM »

Welcome Aboard, Greg.

Your kind words and utilization of the GDI Forum resources confirms whenever anyone joins, they can get up-to-date, fast!

Keyword in your Post was 'Action'!

Chip
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2005, 08:55:34 AM »

Hello everyone,

I think each and everyone of you understand the long term implications with GDI in the near future.

Be product of the product so you you can not only assist your downline of business builders but also potential businesses who want a true advantage over the competition for their product or service.

One of the steps is to be informed about what issues the affiliates who put their trust in GDI discussing another one is search out leaders and mentors and ask them how they have been successful.

When first joined GDI I knew we had something special on our hands and not dissappointed each day work my business and visit this forum and enjoy all the posts of each member.

Remember the only competition you have is Yourself  if you can get over that you can be unstoppable in this Business!

Now lets all focus on spreading the word about training and this forum we should have more people posting their thoughts and forming mastermind groups.

God Bless "I am record breaker those who try to let adversity stop me will not deter me from my ultimate  goal to develop and create a lifetime of residual income"

Howard Martell Getting ready to take Hawaii and targeted businesses by storm!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: