April 26, 2024, 07:44:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 223484 times)
StevenG

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2005, 01:30:28 PM »

Hi, I have just joined and am starting to feel my feet.I am based in Surrey. Rod if you still want a UK 0800 no. send me an email off of the forum, I will tell where to get a cheap reliable deal.

Good Luck

Hi Stephen,

Steven from Midlothian here. I would be interested in the 0800 number. will we be able to get the recorded message on it. Maybe someone with  British accent could record a new one?

Thanks
KeithWood

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2005, 01:32:41 PM »

Hello everyone,
I'm Keith from Portsmouth England and new to the GDI opportunity.
I'd appreciate any tips from you all on this business and how to grow.Any members nearby please get in touch, we can brainstorm.
Good to meet you folks,take care all,
Keith Wood
SimonJackson

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2005, 11:06:17 AM »

Hi everybody i've joined 1 week,  got no hits yet. i'm from N. Ireland, Co. Armagh.
i havent seen anyone from here yet. Am i the only one to try and convince this country about GDI. help.
simon jackson
TheresaO

View Profile
New
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2005, 02:56:55 AM »

Hillo everyone just want to introduce myself.

Theresa from London
Mike Perriss

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2005, 09:54:23 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm Mike, from Fort William, Scotland.
I'm 25 and currently unemployed, so was looking for something I can make an income from.
For those of you who are purchasing leads, can you let me know how you get on?
As my funds are limited I'm looking at this angle myself.

All the Best

Mike
Chris Simpson

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2005, 07:43:23 PM »

I'm from Manchester in the UK so I thought it would be appropriate to post in this thread.

I've only just joined today so I'm open to any tips or advice on how best to get started with GDI and what seems to be working best for other members. So far I've ordered 100 leads from the members area to see what sort of results they bring.

I'm also a member of a number of traffic exchanges and I am also trialing a system set up for those where people are sent to a lead capture page where they can enter their details to receive information on how to make a monthly income from their surfing activities. The site itself works across a number of traffic exchanges and the idea is to build your downlines in both the exchanges and also more importantly in GDI. Obviously it's early days but early results do seem to suggest that the lead capture page they see does seem to spark some interest.
Jason Gregory

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2005, 07:40:08 PM »

Hello Everyone

My name is Jason Gregory from the UK and after seeing the GDI opportunity presentation I truly believe this is a massive opportunity. I work on multiple opportunities on the web as I do not believe in a single point of failure and from what I have seen so far I know I will be investing a good amount of time on this opportunity. The tools I use allows me to promote multiple opportunities and I only hope they will help me explode my GDI business. This is my third day in GDI and i have about 10-15 premuim leads after 2 nights of promoting.
I know what my goals are and it would be good to see what motivates the rest of the GDI community as well as getting to know you all.

I look forward to the future and God bless you all.

Jason   Grin
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2005, 12:41:09 AM »

Jason Welcome first!!!!

I am Tatjana (well known here on this forum) from Slovenia and I'm warmly greeting you here. I'm in this business for about 7 mounths and someone would think I'm laying somewhere under the hot sun on Hawaii leasuring myself as I've earned quite a lot of money in this periode, but it isn't so. It takes quite longer at least for me to earn for something like that, but I'm satisfied ...

Hmmm, what keeps me going further and staying here ...? Let's see! At the beginning it was quriousity. I didn't even seek the business opportunity and I've signed up just because you can have your own webpage. I also have my .com domain, but I thought a bit of additional space on the net won't hurt ... Maybe I'll dissapoint you here, but I have no clear business goals. What comes from this opportunity will be just fine, but what keeps me here is having fun with building webpage, "chatting" with you precious members here, helping you if I am able to and meeting new friends and it also keeps me here the notion that if I'll earn some extra money, I'll be able to donate more for the children who need the primary things for living - I love the children and I like to help them, that's one of my goals.

Keep on being motivated and you'll succeede or have fun and you'll also succeede, having both is the greatest pleasure of all and you'll succeed again ...!!!!

To your success!!!!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley Cheesy Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
MarinaHwang

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

[glow=green,2,300][/glow]
Hello GDI community. 

I'm still on free trial. Still deciding whether this is right for me.  Reason being, I emailed several times to my then would be 'sponsor' Bram Smith with queries but never heard from him.  I then decided to go ahead anyway with the free trial, have emailed him as soon as I signed up on 7th Nov for help, but have to date still not heard from him.  Is this normal within GDI not to hear from your sponsor?  I only stumbled on this forum by chance, and I hope that I can get help from from some Pro GDI!

This is the first time ever I've posted to any forum and I hope that I am getting it correct.

Chow and wishing everyone fantastic success with your GDI business.

Marina

Huh Huh
KathleenMeehan

THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2005, 11:35:30 AM »

)Hi Marina, just read your message.  I Live in Birmingham (UK) and have recently joined GDI.  I joined about 2 weeks ago.   I have fantastic support from my sponsor (in Austrailia).  I know what a difference this has made for me so far.  Please get in touch if you like and if I can be of any help, I'll do my best.
 Wink     
         Good Luck
                  Kathy
Gerald Longman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2005, 11:35:30 AM »

Hi all

New to forums so if i mess up which i may already have done then just giggle and set me straight.
looking forward to asking, helping everyone here.

Have some experiances in network marketing since 2002 i have learned a lot and made a lot of mistakes (don't listen to upline is one of them) so what ever your up line says DO IT! because it's all duplication and that's what makes it all work.

looking forward to working with everyone up line / down line / cross line.

Hey! what an opportunity this is, i turned this down six months ago and moved on (idiot) but i'm back and raring to go.

gerald longman (income orientated)
Gerald Longman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2005, 11:35:30 AM »

Hi Rod

I have just joined this crew and you do not have to be alone so you can talk to me buddy.

I have a list of ideas so long as you invest in some business cards as well, your advertising is only controlled by your imagination, if i said public conveniences to you what would that conjure up? and i'm being serious! and i have not even begun to tell you where else you can put cards let alone all the other fishpond tools that are available.

Gerald (Somerset)
Bob_Whitehead

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2005, 11:38:36 AM »

I also think it would really help if the USA conference call had a duplicate at a sensible UK time or at least a recording of the USA one available.

It would also be a great idea if the conference calls were recorded and put somewhere in the back office so those of us who can't make the calls could listen at a later date.

Bob

=====================
Believing for the best in everyone
Reaching for the sky in GDI!
=====================
Jason Gregory

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2005, 05:14:09 PM »

Hi All,

My name is Jason and I am from the UK, London. I think this forum is excellent as it gives us all a platform to brain storm.
I think a good prospect market are people already involved in network marketing as you don't have to sell them on the idea and they will hopefully identify quicker the power of the GDI opportunity. If you sign up with some networking forums that is a good place to start.

Hope it helps, take care.

Jason
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 05:15:33 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ian Coxall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2005, 05:21:45 AM »

GDI - Hmmmm,

Well hi people.  Ian in the UK.

GDI for me is certainly beggining to move a little now.  I found GDI several weeks back and despite the extremely confusing and OTT presentation video decided that the compensation plan was well worth the $10 investment.

I have decided that my future is about earning from many different sources. GDI is just one of the many baskets where I shall keep all my eggs.

Millionaire?   Not for me.  Comfortable will do.

Ian UK  Cool
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: