April 29, 2024, 09:16:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455152 times)
TifphanieTucker

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: December 18, 2007, 04:59:27 AM »

Hi Everybody....How do I post?

I am excited about being part of GDI.

Just wanted to say hello.
Mark Paul_B

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 18, 2007, 05:01:07 AM »

hi to all...i'm a ne Huh Huh ???w member just yesterday...can anyone help me with my downline??? tnx
Otis Marshall

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 18, 2007, 05:01:07 AM »

Hey all,

I'm Otis and I just signed up two days ago I'm looking foward to building a life and career with GDI Smiley...still  Huh on how to exactly get goin...but forum are usually te right place to start  Wink so i'm off and to all go wishes and Happy Holidays!!!!! Grin
HadariAsat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #798 on: December 18, 2007, 05:01:08 AM »

Hi Javier,

Your URL is so simple. The important thing is that you should try to fulfill of what you have promised in that website. If that happened, I believe that more and more people will be with you. What people looking now especially NEWBIE is to find someone who could lead them to succeed. It is hard to find good team leader for the newbies.

Two years ago, few of GDI's members had introduced me of this business. But, I was not intrested until recently you introduced me with your simple URL. Although, I have involved in few online businesses (Paid and Free memberships). I was skeptical at first. And after much considerations, I believe and really confident with you and that is why I joined in to give a try and hopefully we could work together to build our business. I know that it is hard, but with your hard works and confidence, everything will be easily to achieve.

To Our Success.

Hadari Asat

« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 05:02:15 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Javier Silva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #799 on: December 19, 2007, 03:25:46 AM »

Hadari,

You are a sponsor's dream.

Thank you very much for the inspiration.

By the way, I have got some more interested and am following up with them.  And I may have come across a pretty good lead generator...

I'll email you when things are more confirmed.

To Our Success,

Javier

Why Internet Gurus Aren't Interested In Making You Rich And
How You Can Profit With The Exact Method They Won't Show You
BrendaM1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #800 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:56 AM »

OK. I think I am finally ready for some feedback on my site. Be gentle (LOL), I'm still learning. My site is http://www.bam1.ws
Post to the guestbook or send comments on feedback page. Thanks.

Brenda

Brenda M.
Javier Silva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #801 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:56 AM »

Hello Werner,

It looks like you have some neat stuff on your website.

I do have a couple of suggestions.

Instead of using a separate tab for each country, set up your home page with tables
and put all the flight selection boxes for all countries on the home page.

It is not necessary to spend one whole page just introducing your business and a whole other one
for instructions .

It's okay to introduce yourself, but you want your visitor to use your site.

Just like a watch salesman would take out the watch your interested in and put on your
wrist so that you can see and feel it on you...

Likewise, a vacuum cleaner salesman will let you actually plug it in and use it to see how clean you can get
your house and how easy it is to do so...

You want your visitor to experience ownership before purchase.

So you want to have your visitor go through the motions of finding a flight.

Put the tools right in front of them. On the home page.

You can probably get a good idea from looking at some other airfaire websites. Do a Google search.

This should also help you to find what specifically sets you apart from the others.

You don't need a lot of "bells and whistles" if you can solve your prospects problem.

Keep up the good work,

Javier

Why Internet Gurus Aren't Interested In Making You Rich And
How You Can Profit With The Exact Method They Won't Show You
SKumar

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 21, 2007, 03:52:14 PM »

I am Kumar from dubai . New member. who out there has cliked the millions in thes hortest time?? Wink
JUST CURIOUS......how the ride is??? Wink

skumar
KimberleyF

View Profile
Hi!
« Reply #803 on: December 22, 2007, 10:59:47 AM »

Hi,

My name is Kim and I've been blank on what to do here.  I just found this forum today.  So I'm gonna need all the help I can get. Huh  I'm willing to put my efforts forward and come out strong if I can get the help I can get.

Kim
Tiehu Clarke

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 22, 2007, 10:59:47 AM »

Smiley Hi guys, a couple weeks new to GDI,I have found the site to be very kool! however, sometimes i have problems posting my page, I'm always help by one of GID  courteous staff which is very good. I would like to promote this site, but apart from purchasing the dvds what are some of the best ways to get affiliates for GDI??

Tie
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #805 on: December 23, 2007, 02:56:57 PM »

Hi everyone just want to wish you a Happy Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year!

And thanks  GDI for my
nice payments regularly and efficiently paid into my account .......even as I sleep. Your'e the best! Wink
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 02:59:37 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #806 on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:39 PM »

Hi

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for the season.

I have once again added some touches to my, work in progress, website http://www.clickon.ws please feedback is very welcome.

Once again the new year is upon us with a time to reflect and a time to project. The year, as always, had its ups and downs and continual global threats from terror and our own destructive environmental habits wore on. Still we have seen some progress, none the least the realization that we must change and something must be done. Action is occurring, compassion is returning. We must take good care of each other and of what is around us. Just my thoughts.

Keep warm, keep safe above all keep smiling.

Onward and Upward in 2008

Think High! Think Wise!

Have a Good One
Marty
HectorHerrera

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:39 PM »

Hi: My name is Hector Herrera and I lie in the Dominican Republic. I am  very happy  to participate in this  distinguished  Forum and  I hope  to  get  valuable help to promote my GDI business.
Regards

Hector
Werner Hattingh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #808 on: December 24, 2007, 10:40:20 AM »

Hello Werner,

It looks like you have some neat stuff on your website.

I do have a couple of suggestions.

Instead of using a separate tab for each country, set up your home page with tables
and put all the flight selection boxes for all countries on the home page.

It is not necessary to spend one whole page just introducing your business and a whole other one
for instructions .

It's okay to introduce yourself, but you want your visitor to use your site.

Just like a watch salesman would take out the watch your interested in and put on your
wrist so that you can see and feel it on you...

Likewise, a vacuum cleaner salesman will let you actually plug it in and use it to see how clean you can get
your house and how easy it is to do so...

You want your visitor to experience ownership before purchase.

So you want to have your visitor go through the motions of finding a flight.

Put the tools right in front of them. On the home page.

You can probably get a good idea from looking at some other airfaire websites. Do a Google search.

This should also help you to find what specifically sets you apart from the others.

You don't need a lot of "bells and whistles" if you can solve your prospects problem.

Keep up the good work,

Javier

Hi Javier,

Thank you very much for your feedback.  I can really see that you had a good look at my website.  I will try and implement your suggestions.  I tried to do that but the site builder is a bit limited.  I built my other GDI site (www.mylotto.ws ) using frontpage and uploading it via ftp to GDI.  Building the site your self gives you much more freedom.

However I built this site with the site builder. Firstly to test it and secondly I wanted to learn the functionality.  I will play around with it to fine tune it more.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Cheers

Werner

Life is what you make of it !!!
Jorge octavio L

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: December 24, 2007, 10:40:20 AM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Chip
Admin
hola  mi nombre es jorge. Soy un nuevo miembro. Nececito que me ayuden en este negocio.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: