April 29, 2024, 09:30:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455153 times)
DavidTait

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: December 10, 2007, 03:07:48 AM »

Hi I just joined today,it all is a bit scary but exciteing    Huh.

I have been trying to get an internet business going for the last three months so am hopeing this will be my break.

I have been told I can use instant buzz with but have yet to find information on how to do this??
Kerry Austin

Use GDI to promote your primary business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #766 on: December 10, 2007, 03:07:49 AM »

Hello all new people!

To make money with GDI or any business, you must offer solutions.  You make money by solving other peoples problems.

This of all the reasons why someone would want a website.  Small business, personal, family pics.  Or a home business selling websites.

Purchase a few dvd's and show them around.

When you lend your dvd to someone, tell them you would like it back, and you can set a date to get it.  That opens the door for a follow up after theywatch the dvd. 

Carry them around town with you.  Put your contact info on it.  Get the contact info from the person your lending it to.

Making it any network marketing business takes leadership.  Learn how to be an effective leader.  Read books on leadership, network marketing, ad copy.  Learn to make a web page. 

Give people an offer they can't refuse.  Tell people you can help them build a downline.  You get one person first.  Help them get more.  Helping them helps you.

You must have desire and be persistant.  Persistance is fueled by desire! 

Advertise your business as a small business web hosting company.  If you can make a basic webpage, offer to make them for free to small business owners.  There are tons of small business owners in your town.  Many of them do not have a website.  Make one for their business.

Use the traffic exchanges to advertise your GDI business.  use your GDI webspace to advertise small business web hosting, or anything else.

Make an ad, make several.

read up on effective advertising.  Reading books on network marketing will help you alot.  Do it!

Mark Austin

You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough others get what they want.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: December 10, 2007, 09:47:30 AM »

Hi Mark,
Thank you for sharing your experience and tips on how to make GDI a success.  Very well stated.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #768 on: December 10, 2007, 09:57:43 AM »

I'm glad to be a part of the GDI family i'm very interested in making some big money, i'm 34 years  old with 3 teenage kids and need to start making a better life for them and myself i'm a very quick learner i just need some help to get me on my way.

Hi there and welcome to GDI.  Have a look at this link http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html.  I think you will find it a great resource.  Wish you the best with your endeavors.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Cheryl-lynn Swartz

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 10, 2007, 05:09:36 PM »

I shall be doing my best to learn as much as I can.

Hope you all don't mind stupid questions.

CL
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #770 on: December 10, 2007, 10:19:28 PM »

Hi and welcome.  The only "stupid question" is one that isn't asked.  Take care and wish you the best.
Paula

BSilviu

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 11, 2007, 02:35:59 PM »

Hy every one i am new here in your team,Good to see you all, any tips are welcome.i have spread the news about this bussiness now i am waiting for miracols Tongue nothing so far.
Werner Hattingh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #772 on: December 11, 2007, 02:36:00 PM »

Hello all,

I have built a new site using the site builder.  It has taken me about 3 hours.  I must say I find it easy to use.  I have another WS domain as well.

The First website www.mylotto.ws I have built by myself using front page and HTML.  The new site www.travelbookings.ws I have entirely built using the site builder.

Please view my site and tell me what you think.

Cheers

Werner

Life is what you make of it !!!
KenMedina

Ken Medina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #773 on: December 12, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »

My name is Ken Medina and I want to say that I have never been more impressed with a business presentation in my life.
The movie was great, and using my name in the presentation is what really sold me.
Kudo's to who ever thought of it.

Here is a bit about me.
I am 48 years old, living in Fort Lauderdale, and working as a scuba diving instructor.

I am looking for something to allow me to continue to teach, which I love, but still make enough money to keep up my
life style.

I hope this is the answer.
I can use any advise and help from you to make this go faster.
With a little of your help, I think we can make a big difference.

I have e-mailed everyone I know just now, but after that, I am stuck.
I need new ways to market via internet, so any suggestions would be great.

Can't wait to get started

Thanks

Ken Medina.

Ken Medina
WellsS

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 12, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »

Hi, Wellss,

I am new to GDI, and I need help on how to first locate site builder and then use it.

Thanks!
J Whitted

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: December 12, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »

Huh  hello, i'm mike and very new to gdi hope to make something of this site. i have never run a website before. any search words, or jump words to set up?
i can't think of what you call them. what is going to attract people to my site. phrases? keywords?  how do we add keywords?
can this site sell anything?
WingLee

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: December 13, 2007, 03:09:42 AM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Chip
Admin

My website is consist of 7 pages and the front or landing page is to intro myself and sell my affliate program including GDI as my primary and a few pictures of me and my work as a designer, and I have more pictures of my work in page 2-7. I also have some banners on the landing page. My website is not totally business targeted. 

http://www.winglee.ws
Wing
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #777 on: December 13, 2007, 10:37:26 AM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Chip
Admin

My website is consist of 7 pages and the front or landing page is to intro myself and sell my affliate program including GDI as my primary and a few pictures of me and my work as a designer, and I have more pictures of my work in page 2-7. I also have some banners on the landing page. My website is not totally business targeted. 

http://www.winglee.ws
Wing
Hi Wing, very interesting site.  Love the photos.  However, they take a bit of time to load.  You might want to consider changing the "Page 1, Page 2, etc" to a title that would describe the contents of that page.  Finally, reading your comment in the guest book leads me to cautioning on spam.  The invite system is for individuals that you know personally. Otherwise, great job and best of luck to you.
Paula

Hsi-Chin Hsiung

Bear is Me!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #778 on: December 14, 2007, 04:04:15 AM »

Kiss Hi eveyone!
My name is Bear from Taipei Taiwan. My English is poor. I'm so glad to join this good global internet business. I feel GDI is really a good chance to enrich my life. It is still my part-time job for the moment. I work at a foreign trade company. Our headquarters is in Stockholm Sweden. We produce marine hardwares and industrial hardwares in China and Taiwan, and then export to Sweden, Finland, USA and Japan. I'm an QA manager. I wish I can start to do GDI as a full-time job before the end of year 2008. I also do some other very good global internet businesses at the same time. I hope I can reach my goal to enrich my life as early as possible. If you are interesting to know my other part-time global internet jobs, please don't hesitate to ask me. Good luck!

Wishing you all the best... 
Success, Wealth, Happiness, Health!

Your sincerely
Bear
Hsi-Chin Hsiung

Bear is Me!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #779 on: December 14, 2007, 04:04:16 AM »

I am here to offer you , what I have learned, acquired, Earned, Share my Knowledge ,, I BELIEVED WE CAN HELP OUR KABABAYANS IMPROVED THERE LIVES THRU THIS ,INTERNET HOME-BASED BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY AND THE E -BUSINESS I have paid a lot to get this information, study hard and put it into reality.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 04:08:04 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: