April 29, 2024, 04:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455139 times)
TajahOlson

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: September 08, 2007, 05:35:22 AM »

Hi there,

I am tajah am really looking forward to this but having a hard time starting and getting people.

Anyone intersted in helping me out! Smiley

thank you ,looking forward to meeting you!
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: September 08, 2007, 05:35:22 AM »

GDI is the simplest business out there.. the most newbie friendly in my opinion... take a look around the forums and use all of the resources available to you - welcome!

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
SJames

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 08, 2007, 03:41:03 PM »

Hi All,

I fairly new here been in the business about 6 weeks and I'm happy to say I love it!
I've tried a few things online before ( been involved with the internet since before it went public )
but this is the first one I've actually had any faith in.

I hope to see you all at the top real soon !

James
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 08, 2007, 05:10:38 PM »

welcome  yes with a little effort  you'll get foot trafic to your  site

GDI rocks
James Morris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: September 10, 2007, 09:38:31 AM »

I wanted to say hello to all of the GDI agents and staff that check out to see who the new guys are.  I am looking forward to working with GDI.  I currently own a technology company that is located in multiple states.  I have been playing with the idea of building a business around working at home.  The problem with most work at home opportunities?  They are scams.  I have researched GDI for a few days and I like the premise.  As an entrepreneur I believe GDI provides a great opportunity.  I believe one of the key success factors for my team that I will build is providing the support, guidance, and motivation that is required when building any team.  This is definitely not a get rich quick scheme and will take discipline and work.  The great thing is I now have 8 plus hours I will be able to dedicate at building a successful business. 

Please don't hesitate to contact me, introduce yourself, and tell me about your success.  I would especially like to meet anyone who has been with GDI for one year or more.

Jim

Jim Morris
Internet Business Profesionals
P_Freeland

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 11, 2007, 03:33:09 AM »

Smiley  Just thought I would stop by and say HI
I only hope that I am in the right place at
the right time. I go way back to the days
when Amway started so I do know what
MML is all about  Roll Eyes 
Looks like I will have a lot to learn when it
comes to my PC and how to use all the
PC tools to recuite

Nuicould

Of all the things I have lost I miss my MIND the most
AlexanderBustos

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 11, 2007, 03:33:09 AM »

it looks good to me?
D_Reid

There is money in ads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: September 11, 2007, 03:36:00 AM »

I want to say hi to all my Barbadian counterparts. Welcome to all new members from the island of Barbados. We will start to see many of you coming on board the GDI business opportunity, and what a great business it is. I welcome the team. Keep up the good work that you are doing. Together we will achieve even more, as we seek to build relationships and friendships together. Smiley

Deon Reid
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: September 11, 2007, 09:08:19 PM »

Betty,

Very nice site keep up the good work.

Keep charging.
Chris Phillips

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 12, 2007, 12:05:31 PM »

i just strted this about three days ago i think and i am just completly confused on where to start!!!!
If there is anyone here that would be willing to help me get things rolling i would really appreciate it!!!

Thanks Chris
NTynes

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 12, 2007, 12:05:31 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm new to GDI and I'm trying to get some other people to join.  Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
F_Maria

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 13, 2007, 04:24:20 AM »

This is my website and would like to share it with you. www.talk2us.ws  You will also find pictures of my country, Argentina and a link "Welcome Argentina" Feel free to leave a message in the Guestbook and let me know about yours so I can also visit it.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: September 13, 2007, 08:17:27 PM »

Smiley Here's my site - www.delrio-holdings.ws Smiley

It's my GDI marketing site and I also have a Team/Affiliate Site that provides members resources to succeed-
Hi Luis,
Nice job on your site.  Looks professional.  Is simple and to the point.  Great job.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
MarkHiggins

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 13, 2007, 08:25:28 PM »

Hi Guys,

Joined GDI yesterday so still trying to work out how everythiungs works in my back office.

Anybody got any tips on best ways of referring? Success stories etc?

Cheers
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #509 on: September 13, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »

This is my website and would like to share it with you. www.talk2us.ws  You will also find pictures of my country, Argentina and a link "Welcome Argentina" Feel free to leave a message in the Guestbook and let me know about yours so I can also visit it.
Hey there,
Loved your photos of Argentina.  Very beautiful.  However, some of your pages also require side to side scrolling to read the message.  Also, you have a lot of repetition with several of your banners.  In one spot you have 3 banners for the same program one right after the other.  I think this takes away from the professionalism you are trying to obtain.  Lastly, some of your text is, in my opinion, too large.  I believe you are off to a great start on your site.  Keep up the good work.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: