April 29, 2024, 08:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455150 times)
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #465 on: September 01, 2007, 10:12:38 PM »

I have changed my index page to a simple banner add and am waiting  to see how it works.
I also used encrytion as a trial and managed to stuff up my newsletter page  ::)does anyone know how to undo encrytion or will I have to start again  from scratch.PS. I still think encrytion is a great thing when it works.
thanks in anticipation
P.G
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:27:19 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #466 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

A lot of people here!! wow! Welcome everyone to GDI! Check out the "wealth guide" in your back-office. Also there is a LOT of information in this forum Smiley

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
CraigChapman

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

Hello I am a newbie and just got started today. If anyone has some good pointers,Im open.
Michelle_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

Hello All,

My name is Michelle I am new to GDI I just joined today. I am looking forward adding this great opportunity to my business offers. I hope to help and learn as well from other members. thanks

Michelle
LaPradaF

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

Hello,

Im Laprada and Im from the Netherlands.

Ive never made a website, so I need help!! lol

See you in the right thread for my question hehe!
LaPradaF

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

Hello All,

Ive never made a website. When I see ALL your examples Im shocked!!
Im not able to make ONE page!!

I dont know How to make Content Blocks (cannot find the green button or the insert content button) (Ive asked the support already, but dont understand)

I like to start again, but I dont know how to delete everything, so I can choose my layout again.

I dont know how i can put in a layout, so people can leave their name and emailadres

Ive so many questions! THe HELP function isnt very helpful, so who wants to help me???

Please please... HELPP!!!!  Huh
Claude St-Amour

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

Hello everybody,

I will take more time soon on the forum. I think it is very interesting. We are very lucky to have so many knowledgeable people surrounding us and people willing to help, for nothing but a Tank you, and for all the technology involve with radio stations.
I read some post of people having problems and those having solutions. Again it is the substance of a beautiful family.

Some people are eager and want to quit. First of all I think it is marvelous to be able to build our own site using an easy to operate WebSiteBuilder. Than of course we do have to learn some sells technique or follow some winning examples. Most of all we must understand that it takes time, it takes time to learn than it takes time to share what we believe in. And that is where I believe the selling starts, when we believe in our product.

I just thought of a funny comparison that should give courage or patience, imagine trying to sell a fifty pound bag of potatoes for $10, you would have to present it. Would you walk around in the street with a fifty pound bag of potatoes on your back? I think GDI is very affordable and light to carry. In time we should all be winners.  Smiley

Sincerely
Claude St-Amour
P_Andres Enrique

View Profile
New
« Reply #472 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:23 AM »

Hey guys I'm new, I have just finished my free trail and I am having a hard time with my credit card, but it doesn't matter, I'm gonna change my payment method and I will be trying till I get it.

Greetings.

Andrew.
KeithR

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:23 AM »

Hello everyone! I just joined today, and spoke to an affiliate over the phone while I was contemplating to join this exciting venture. Just getting my feet wet, and I want it to work so that I can free up my time in the future to do other things that are important to me and my family. Cheers!

Keith
RogerP1

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:23 AM »

Hi, my name is Roger Piñas

Bye
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:13:10 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #475 on: September 02, 2007, 10:07:24 AM »

Claude,

Very well put in your forum entry.

Remember this so people will take the easy path and their are some of us who learn to build relationships one person at a time.

This includes attending training, investing in your online education and asking the leaders questions?

If you stand still and our not proactive in your business failure will creep up on you.
Simone M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: September 02, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »

Hi,
Just keep plugging away, It took me about a week to get used to my site with plenty of e-mails to the Support team which I have found to be the best in the business I have experienced so far, just dont give up no matter what. If this is a new learning curve for you.. then it is important to just keep learning all you can from everyone you can.
Simone.
good Luck.

I am not selling dreams. I am selling foundations in which dreams are made into reality

SMY
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #477 on: September 02, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »

I agree.. very good posts and points..
It is a business and so you should treat it like one.. take it seriously and attend training, events. Work with your upline and downline.. success is not so hard that way Cheesy

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Simone M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #478 on: September 02, 2007, 06:09:48 PM »

hi,
has any one shared this site with you? This is one of the first one that was refered to me.
It is good, I many others out their- but the most help came for the support team. They even called me after the second email stateing I didn't understand their e-mail. Heres the good help site.

http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/
Good luck
Never give up- this is what will set you apart form all the others.
Simone

I am not selling dreams. I am selling foundations in which dreams are made into reality

SMY
Eric N

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 03, 2007, 04:42:20 AM »

Bonjour,
           Je suis de Quebec city,Canada I am tres heureux d'avoir rejoint gdi!
           Bonjour a tous!
                                bye         

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: