June 16, 2024, 09:16:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 475458 times)
ZEROUALA Hamza

View Profile WWW
« Reply #420 on: August 19, 2007, 06:42:04 PM »

This is a great opportunity, i need to develop this business in Africa
AnthonyRoberts

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 19, 2007, 06:42:04 PM »

Hello my name is Anthony and I am quite excited about this whole project I have now. Any expert advice would be greatly appreciated!
MarcioGordiano

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 19, 2007, 06:42:04 PM »

Hello from Brazil!!

Ola para todos os Brasileiros permanentes no GDI!
Celestine McNeal

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 20, 2007, 04:26:40 AM »

Hello

This is my first day with GDI.  I've tried a lot of different companies that hasn't quite worked out for me.  I'm hoping that this one isn't the same.  Any suggestions are welcome to make this one work.

Celestine
JuricaR

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 20, 2007, 04:26:42 AM »

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just joined recently and I'm verry excited about it. Since I'm from Croatia, and GDI is new in these areas i hope I'm gonna be able to do a good job here. Anyways, take care all of you, and I wish you all the luck:)

http://www.gdi-croatia.ws

Jurica
Fred Falzon

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 20, 2007, 04:26:42 AM »

Hello from sunny Barbados in the Caribbean. We will be hosting the finals tomorrow at the beautifully refurbished Kensington Oval in our capital city Bridgetown. The two teams are Sri Lanka and Australia. Any predictions?     

Australia for sure mate .
Fred.
MPaige

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 20, 2007, 04:26:50 AM »

hey everyone I'm new as of today I'm looking for some help  don't really understand what I got to doexcept give out the dvd My cash is really tight right now and I need some advice on getting referrals can some one help me plz thx.
mollie
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #427 on: August 20, 2007, 06:07:28 PM »

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just joined recently and I'm verry excited about it. Since I'm from Croatia, and GDI is new in these areas i hope I'm gonna be able to do a good job here. Anyways, take care all of you, and I wish you all the luck:)

http://www.gdi-croatia.ws

Jurica
Hi Jurica,
Welcome to GDI.  Your site looks professional now you just need to drive some traffic there.  I hope that you enjoy your time here and I wish you all the best.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Mohammed Gerashi

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 21, 2007, 03:15:03 AM »

hi my name is mohammed from the kingdom of bahrain, just joined gdi and haven't got anyone to join YET but very excited for what the future is hidding for me.    Grin
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #429 on: August 21, 2007, 09:23:26 AM »

Hi everyone.

I decided to obtain another domain name.  I have constructed my new website using the SiteBuilder given and am looking for your feedback.  Thank you and hope you are having a great day.
http://www.globalconnection.ws

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
M_Angelozzi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #430 on: August 22, 2007, 03:48:10 AM »

Hello,

I am a day old today Smiley  and trying to figure this all out!  Roll Eyes  I am like everyone else in the world, trying to find a REAL business opportunity!

Good Luck to ALL!

Maria   Cheesy
CatalinoC

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 22, 2007, 03:50:17 AM »

Hello! Fellow Entrepreneurs:

My name is Catalino Colon Morales and I just joined this magnificent opportunity.  I happen to be a newbie and would like to count with some help to succeed.  I will appreciate any suggestions about how to find some leads.  Shocked   Roll Eyes   Kiss

If you can assist me I will be forever grateful.

Thanks and may you have a blessed day.

Catalino C.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 03:53:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
LynnB1

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 22, 2007, 03:50:17 AM »

All,

I'm currently still on my 7 Day Free Trial Period and trying to navigate my way around.  I am looking to retire within the next 3-4 years and came across GDI searching Yahoo under Residual Income.  I will have to be honest right from the git-go here that I am still a bit skeptical.  Everything looks so good on paper, as it usually does, however, I do believe earnestly that in order to really prosper at this opportunity it will take a lot of hard effort.  I call it effort versus work, because if you really enjoy what you are doing, then I don't consider that "work".  My next step is to send personal email (not using the "invite list" just quite yet) to my closest friends who I believe would be most interested in GDI and of course, who will honestly tell me their opinion.  Whether I act upon those opinions of course, is another matter Smiley    All comments welcome!

Thanks,

LB

Ronnachai Traisouwapark

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 22, 2007, 03:50:17 AM »

Hello I'm start Gdi business for 2 weeks.
But I don't know where i can post my ads for free.
Can anyone guide me where i can post my ads?
What website that can post my ads?

thank you. Grin
Kelvin Andrews

View Profile WWW
« Reply #434 on: August 22, 2007, 05:53:02 PM »

All,

I'm currently still on my 7 Day Free Trial Period and trying to navigate my way around.  I am looking to retire within the next 3-4 years and came across GDI searching Yahoo under Residual Income.  I will have to be honest right from the git-go here that I am still a bit skeptical.  Everything looks so good on paper, as it usually does, however, I do believe earnestly that in order to really prosper at this opportunity it will take a lot of hard effort.  I call it effort versus work, because if you really enjoy what you are doing, then I don't consider that "work".  My next step is to send personal email (not using the "invite list" just quite yet) to my closest friends who I believe would be most interested in GDI and of course, who will honestly tell me their opinion.  Whether I act upon those opinions of course, is another matter Smiley    All comments welcome!

Thanks,

LB

Lynn, it is good to enter this endeavor with a healthy amount of skepticism.  I like you am involved in GDI with my eye toward retirement (another 5 years).  I started almost 2 years ago and plan to have my business on solid ground when I reach retirement in 2012.  That being said I am in no hurry and am not stressed to make it profitable overnight.  I have noticed most people seem to enter this with the idea that they should be making money within a short period.  $10.00 a month won't bankrupt me. Therefore, I simply plod along at an even keel, slowly building my business to profitability.

I don't have all my resources tied up in GDI.  I am also developing other income streams. I have more than 18 websites (three of them hosted through GDI). I think of my business as a store in which I sell many different products.  GDI just happen to be one of the products.

I suggest you simply concentrate on learning as much as you can about one product at a time, concentrate on developing it until you get it to the point of maintaining it with minimal effort,  and then start developing other products, rinse, and repeat.  3 years from now, you'll be surprised at what you can accomplish.

Make sure you visit the forum often and make a habit of copying and saving useful posts on your hard drive so you can find them when you need them.  All the best in your endeavors...

Kelvin

"-which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?  Lest haply, when he hath laid a foundation, and is not able to finish, all that behold begin to mock him, saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish"
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: