April 29, 2024, 03:37:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455137 times)
Nikki P

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 06, 2007, 05:11:56 AM »

Hi everyone!
My name is Nicole and I only just signed up today! so i am very new to all of this!! I currently live in QLD Australia, and am looking to succeed within this business.  Al your helpful hints and tips are very welcome! thankyou!  Grin
Suwannee_P

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 06, 2007, 02:57:35 PM »

Hi everybody,

I am from Thailand. GDI is a great business. I like Shocked it.
VBidez

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 06, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »

Okay, so I am trying this out as of today for the 7 day trial. I sent my invites out to about 5 people, because I just don't know that many people that I can send it to... Cry

So, my question is this: How do I succeed if I do not have anyone I know of, or available emails, to send these information to now? Any advice, tips, strategies I might could use?

Thanks!!!  Grin
MCowens

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 07, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »

Hello All,
My name is Michelle and I am in Arizona. I am so glad to be a part of this company. I started yesterday! This such an awesome business. See you all at the TOP! Wink
KeithJunas

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 07, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »

Hi everyone!!!

I am Keith Junas. I signed up yesterday and still waiting for my first response to the mailing I sent.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Juan CarlosS

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 09, 2007, 03:39:09 AM »

Hi.  Im from Hemosillo Sonora Mexico, Im new in this bussines, I nee a lot of tips...... Grin Shocked  Thanks.
JenniferBerry

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 09, 2007, 03:43:50 AM »

Hi i am a new member & having trouble getting started.
How do i make contacts?
PErwin

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 09, 2007, 03:51:59 AM »

MY NAME IS ERWIN AND I WANTED TO SAY HI
Werner Hattingh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: August 09, 2007, 03:55:27 AM »

Hi all,

Werner here from South Africa.  Please tell me what you think of my site. 

Wow, some of you have really great sites. I have not used my site to promote the GDI side of things, however I have a affiliate page on my site were I promote most of the programs i belong too.

www.mylotto.ws  <---- Please give your honest opinion.

Cheers

Werner

Life is what you make of it !!!
LoriShealey

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 09, 2007, 09:42:10 AM »

I have been with .WS/GDI for over seven years.

Welcome to our Forum and sharing with the world
the cost-effective way to secure their own Personal
WebSite!

Chip
Admin
P McCloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: August 09, 2007, 09:44:26 AM »

Good Day Everyone,

My Name is Phil and as many of you, I am new to GDI.

Some would call a new person a newbie, fish or some other seemingly unattractive name. However, being new is not a bad thing. Look at it this way, when your new no one can blame you for making a mistake. After all, you don't know any better, yet!

When your new, there's much to learn, and many to learn from ... being a student (of sorts) is an exciting proposition.

When your new there's a sense of excitement, with an "I"m ready to go!" approach to things.

When your new theres a world being prepared to be opened up to you.

See, being new isn't all that bad, right?

Hope Your Day is as Good as Mine Is  Grin

P. D. McCloud
Making Money Online
Where Your Success is Our Business
MMario

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 10, 2007, 02:01:48 AM »

Hello, just signed up. Hopefully this is finally the one. Not a clue of what i am doing here. You guys are talking about building our own site, how?

Has anyone had success with this?
MMario

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 10, 2007, 02:01:48 AM »

Hello from the west coast (Canada). Don't have a clue what i have to do. Is entering the names on the list when you join all you have to do? What is building your own website all about? i thought the generice sight we all saw to sign up is all that goes out to everyone?

If anyone can help, i would appreciate.
Jon_B

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 10, 2007, 02:01:48 AM »

Hello all I just signed in today and i am looking forward to many months and years of success on the way.  I believe in the potential that i have just invested in and hope to get started quickly and efficiently into this new endeavor.  If anyone has a little snippet of advie i'd appreciate it.

thanks again

Jon Bennett
BarryTaylor

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 10, 2007, 02:01:49 AM »

Hey everyone,

I took my time to do a little research before getting into this and I have to say it looks quite promising. I could not really find any bad press about the company, and that is rare. Looking forward to jumping in head first. I know I can make this work. Wish me the best.  Smiley ;
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: