April 28, 2024, 11:24:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455078 times)
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2007, 05:11:22 PM »

Be specific in what kind of help your looking for, I sent you the business links, but seems thats not the help you wanted, and "Experienced Producers" are we producing a movie...lol, looks like that counts me out.

My name is Lee and am new to GDI.  Any suggestions from experienced producers are welcome.

Thanks.

Lee

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
MajorS

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

Grin just thought i would pop in and say hello from down under so gday m8's
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

Hi Lee, You need to get as much real traffic to your GDI links as possible through safelists, forum posting, traffic exchanges, articles, directory submission,Blogging and using the GDI  invite system..

but most of all stay patient and make goals..

My name is Lee and am new to GDI.  Any suggestions from experienced producers are welcome.

Thanks.

Lee

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
Kathy A

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

Hello to the GDI Community.  My name is Kathy Armolt from North Carolina.  I'm new to forums so I hope I can figure out everything I need to know.  I like the idea of uploading a picture but am not sure how to get that into my profile.  It's a great way to introduce a face with a name.  Any help would be appreciated.

I'm very excited about this business and can see the potential.  I did send invitations to my friends who completely ignored them.  I have procured a mailing list and will be sending out invitations this week.

I have been reading the Welcome Message Boards and copying informative suggestions into a Word File.

I joined some time ago but was so busy with my job that I couldn't work this.  Now I'm layed off after 9 years and feel it's a good time to put the work into this endeavor.

Good Luck to everyone!
Lee Johnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

I am a new member and am becoming acquainted with this system.  Any suggestions on how to use this system are appreciated.  Any tips on how to build the business are welcome also.

Lee

Lee Johnson
Lee Johnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

Did you send me an email?  I did not get it.  Or did you post to this forum?

Lee

Lee Johnson
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2007, 11:34:40 PM »

Hi All
We locked in a great ws domain web site. www.whataburger.ws
I just think ws is the best business out there.
Howard Rose

Hi Great name! I found your menu across the top a bit hard to read
Mary Shaver

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2007, 09:33:41 PM »

Mary here just joined today.
Greg Gray

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2007, 09:33:41 PM »

Hello,  My name is Greg & im new to this & I am very interested in this business but like anything new, I have to get a handle on this. Is there anybody out there who will vol to be my mentor who have success in this. "Please" e-mail focusonhigh@yahoo.com  Thanks
Charles Michael

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2007, 09:33:42 PM »

Well I stumbled onto this op during my normal root-around for something to do in my spare time outside of rebuilding two Austin Healey Bugeyes and doin' the outback of Central Texas on my Low Rider. In 1975 a Navy buddy started a burgular alarm business. Today he's a millionaire. He told me: Chuck, if you ever find something without a lot of legwork and recurring income jump on it-and tell me too. GDI op is all of that so here I am. Greetings to all my fellow marketeers who are rich in the first place because they have ambition and in the second place because they jumped on a great opportunity.
Cheers,
Chuck
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2007, 09:33:42 PM »

Hi James,
I think you did an awesome job on your site.  The only thing that I can really comment on is that your right side panel cuts off what may be an important additive to your message.  Otherwise, I think it looks very professional.  Great job.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
CBarker

Resonate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2007, 04:51:55 AM »

Excellent! Smiley

Thanks RodB much appreciated  Grin

W_Dirtion

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2007, 04:07:34 PM »

Hello

Will here to say thanks for the opportunity!! 
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2007, 04:49:51 PM »

Welcome to GDI,

I wish each and everyone of you much success with your home business.

Take care,

Howie Martell
Roland Kontson

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 07, 2007, 06:14:13 AM »

Hi !  I wish good luck to everybody!

If you have any good tips on getting more people in my "downline" then send me a message.

Thank you!!!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 06:15:24 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: