September 28, 2024, 04:29:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 498499 times)
Gene A. White Jr.

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »

HI FAM!! MY NAME IS GENE AND I AM HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THE TEAM, I HAVE SENDING OUT INVITES AND TRYING TO GET THE BALL ROLLING! I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT PLACING AN AD IN SOME LOCAL WEBSITES AND NEWSPAPERS HERE IN MY AREA. I WELCOME ANY SUGGESTIONS OR HELPFUL HINTS ANYONE CAN PROVIDE.  Grin

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 05:32:33 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Norine Peardon

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »

I am picking clover for my web site which means I am GREEN. 
Gloria F1

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2007, 05:31:04 AM »

My name is Gloria
 I,m from Australia first time ever in a forum  hope to be back later on when I find my way around.I have only been on the web a very short time   
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2007, 12:52:35 PM »

Hi Foums members

I have created this website for helping all GDI members,

if you are interested please
go to:
http://www.businessandbusiness.ws
Thanks

Hi Andrea,

WOW! I am impressed, this looks like a website that I want to develop for my business and downlines.
You have lot of useful information there, thanks for sharing!
I especially like the resources you link to AffiliateClassroom. As I am also learning from super affiliate Ewen Chia, I believe that by combining
the secrets of affiliate marketing with GDI network marketing, we can achieve success much faster.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
AdamRosemond

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »

hi all im having difficulty actually getting people to look at my info movie is there anyone that can personally help me as i am having no luck and am getting quiet dishearted with this. i dont know maybe i need to apply more of my time to the business but im already applying over 30 hrs a week and getting nowhere all help would be greatly accepted
regards adam
Anthony B1

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I am not so new. I just had to make some changes to my account set-up.  Well I am here for the long run now and looking forward to learning and helping others to succeed, after all this what this is all about empowering others. 

Have a Prosperous Life to All,
Anthony

T Catalan

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2007, 03:11:03 AM »

Hello and Welcome.

I hope you have plenty of luck with the prospects you signed.  Part of the 7-day free trial is to be able to make money before you pay any.  For every 5 new sign-ups in a one week period you can earn $100.  Check out the Leaderboard.  It is the first button under affiliates on your conrol panel.  There you will see the Weekly Potential Leaderboard which includes trial subscriptions.  You will also see that lots of people are making big bucks.

GOOD LUCK!

Antoinette Edwards

Hi Antoinette,

There's a requirement to avail the bonus you should first buy at least 10 DVD's in your GDI account. If not, no matter what you will not avail the bonus.
PeterDobler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2007, 07:00:04 PM »

Everybody,

I just joined GDI again for the second time.

Why in the world would I do this? Well, the first time was about 2 years ago and I really had no idea what I was doing. I just copied what everybody was doing and got nowhere. If you don't put a personal spin on things you will not make it far in this business.

Yes, I know. This comment will spawn a bunch of responses that disagree with me. GDI members, let's hear it.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you why I joined GDI again. I created my own membership site called the Power Blog. I put a lot of effort into the programming and design of the system. Now 2 years and almost 2000 members later I'm in the position to promote GDI on a larger scale. This time around I really think that I have a shoot at a larger piece of the pie.

Please do me a favor and post why you're a GDI member.

Take care,
Peter
AshleyCole

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2007, 07:00:55 PM »

Hi everyone. I joined GDI a couple months ago, but haven't really gotten the ball rolling. I would love to make this my full time job and make some money with it! I need some help and guidance with this. If anyone could help me that would be GREAT!!  Grin  PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 07:01:22 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Eric Smith

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2007, 04:12:06 AM »

Hello everyone, I am new to GDI but am a part-time veteran of Internet Marketing.
I am impressed with the website builder 3.0 and the straightforward use of its control panel.
It has all the necessary tools to create a content laden, keyword driven website.
Very, very useful stuff offered at GDI...here is my website that will be dedicated
to ways to draw free traffic to websites and create quick and easy down-line sign-ups.

I have only worked on this site for a few hours and will update it weekly...probably forever!

http://www.erixonline.ws  ... which to me reads ... eRix Online News ... All Free Advertising

M Gariani

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »

Here is the website that I built..
It is for a new business opportunity to work from home that I found.
Here is the site - http://www.oneinmillion.ws
Thanks

JPitchford

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »

Shocked Hi! My name is Jody Pitchford, I joined GDI about 5 months ago and got absolutely no help from my upline.
Bing basically computer illiterate, I told them I  would need a lot of help, and all I got from them was more ways to spend money on other programs. I need a step by step guide as to how to get started here.
I opted out and rejoined under Tim Sebert. He has given me alot of tools that my other upline didn't even care to devulge. I hope I have better luck my second time around. Undecided
Scott Buchanan

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2007, 10:51:56 PM »

hi everyone i'm scott and new here. i look forward to working on this site and helping anyone who joins.
D Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2007, 10:51:57 PM »

Hello folks,

I have ordered DVD's, and passed out a couple.  I have ordered Business Cards, not here yet.

I have read the manual, and am trying to start.  I ordered a good many leads, but, after reading the spam
notes, I am afraid to use them.  I get 2,000 a day, and will cancel my order for them after my month is up.

Any suggestions on this will be appreciated. I don't want to do anything wrong, and it all be over before I start.

I am a minister, and really want to see this be a way that my wife and I can help folks.

I singed on about a year ago, but just haven't done ANYTHING with it up till this past month.  So now I am ready.

I signed up with Janet Legere for training, but she hasn't sent me any emails on when the training is starting back up.
She did email me and say it woudl be in about a week, but that was several weeks ago.??

Just want to get the best start I can, and keep it going.

All help appreciated.  Reading the posts, and listening to the WS.internet radio.  Good things there.

Thanks!  Richard Lewis
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2007, 11:02:37 PM »

Hello everyone, I am new to GDI but am a part-time veteran of Internet Marketing.
I am impressed with the website builder 3.0 and the straightforward use of its control panel.
It has all the necessary tools to create a content laden, keyword driven website.
Very, very useful stuff offered at GDI...here is my website that will be dedicated
to ways to draw free traffic to websites and create quick and easy down-line sign-ups.

I have only worked on this site for a few hours and will update it weekly...probably forever!

http://www.erixonline.ws  ... which to me reads ... eRix Online News ... All Free Advertising

I enjoyed my visit - keep going Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: