March 28, 2024, 12:28:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember what you sell  (Read 41993 times)
R_Jordan

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2006, 03:36:24 PM »

Hey guys I just thought I would remind everyone what we are selling  The Independent Affiliate Polocies and Procedures says the following:

13. The GDI sales and marketing program is based upon retail sales to the ultimate consumer. Affiliates agree that they shall not purchase Website products or services solely for the purpose of qualifying for the payment of bonuses or commissions, and further agree that they shall not encourage others to do so.

Just thought I would mention that we are selling webhosting and domain names with an outstanding affiliate program not just a pay plan.
KellySmith

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 12:27:32 AM »

Hey guys I just thought I would remind everyone what we are selling  The Independent Affiliate Polocies and Procedures says the following:

13. The GDI sales and marketing program is based upon retail sales to the ultimate consumer. Affiliates agree that they shall not purchase Website products or services solely for the purpose of qualifying for the payment of bonuses or commissions, and further agree that they shall not encourage others to do so.

Just thought I would mention that we are selling webhosting and domain names with an outstanding affiliate program not just a pay plan.
I agree,to much hype causes gripe. I'm a newbie and have already been denied advertising in a local buy it guide.
They seemed to ignore the product.And focused on the multi level payout.
JudyC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 12:40:17 PM »

Kelley, It has always amazed me how many people think that "multi level payout"  is a bad thing. 
 Maybe we just have to ignore them (at least for now)  and move on to people who have a better understanding of business. 
Bruce Shilander

Bruce Shilander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 09:05:48 PM »

Making people product of the product is the key. The rest will take care of itself. People intererested in the opportunity will surface from your customer base. So, show prospects how the products can be solutions for their business or their interests. There are prospects everywhere!

Bruce Shilander
Owen Jones

Onwards And Upwards - Together!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 01:34:54 AM »

Well said or rather written.

Most people are concentrating on 'selling the right to sell the right to others'.
Ok, that may be a faster track to profits, but from what I've read on the forums, there are a lot of people with no downline starting to become dispondent.

I am new to GDI and could be wrong, but why aren't there banners and advertisements aimed at clients who just want a hosted website? I found a deep link that's about 12 inches long, which I then shrank, but no material from GDI.

I'm sure there are loads of, say, pubs and restaurants, which could benefit from their own URL, but when you send them to GDI to have a look, they are told about making money enough to buy a Ferrari by growing a downline. Restaurant owners aren't coming here for that!

If the ad material does in fact exist, could someone, please, show me where it is.

Good Luck,
Owen.

"I do not seek to walk in the paths of the wise men of old, I seek what they sought".
YudelkaS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 04:20:23 AM »

Hi: Every One

This is Yudelka from Coral Springs FL, just wanted to drop a letter to Owen and every body else that is in need of this information.

I have been in Gdi for about a year now, have not been easy, but if we work in it we can be successful in anything. just be positive and be a sponge and absorbe all the information you can about network marketing. Think before you act. It takes time.

If you want to Promote the GDI Package & Not Only the Business opportunity there's this GDI Affiliate Page that you can use to promote the domains and hosting for GDI and at the same time at the end of the page offers if the person want's to get into the Gdi Business, But it consentrates mostly in the domains and hosting.

Here's the link just make sure to add your username.

http://www.website.ws/(insert username)/hosting

To your success
Yudelka
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 04:21:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Owen Jones

Onwards And Upwards - Together!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 04:36:41 PM »

Hi YudelkaS,

Thanks, thanks the link I wanted.

Good Luck,
Owen.

"I do not seek to walk in the paths of the wise men of old, I seek what they sought".
Michael Lyles

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 10:18:41 PM »

Well said or rather written.

Most people are concentrating on 'selling the right to sell the right to others'.
Ok, that may be a faster track to profits, but from what I've read on the forums, there are a lot of people with no downline starting to become dispondent.

I am new to GDI and could be wrong, but why aren't there banners and advertisements aimed at clients who just want a hosted website? I found a deep link that's about 12 inches long, which I then shrank, but no material from GDI.

I'm sure there are loads of, say, pubs and restaurants, which could benefit from their own URL, but when you send them to GDI to have a look, they are told about making money enough to buy a Ferrari by growing a downline. Restaurant owners aren't coming here for that!

If the ad material does in fact exist, could someone, please, show me where it is.

Good Luck,
Owen.

Hi Owen,
GDI does provide us with what you seek.
Visit my web page at http://mblmarket.com to see and example of what GDI does provide. It does take a few seconds for the main page to load so please be patient and watch. What you will eventually see is a page that GDI provides that promotes the products.
Have a GREAT Day.
Mike
TLipes

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 01:41:29 PM »

Hello, I love your website.  I have a question though.  Did you get a hosting company aside from GDI's free hosting that they offer or did you do that site with just GDI's hosting?
J_Gregory

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »

The problem I have ran in to is that the only person to actually contact me or even try the 7 day free trial was turned off by the feeling that he was paying $10 per month for a domain that he can pay less for and for an entire year at that, elsewhere.

He didn't even stay an entire day and he was gone.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 03:49:58 AM »

The problem I have ran in to is that the only person to actually contact me or even try the 7 day free trial was turned off by the feeling that he was paying $10 per month for a domain that he can pay less for and for an entire year at that, elsewhere.

He didn't even stay an entire day and he was gone.

GDI offers more the domain names.
The $10/month includes :
1)domain name
2)hosting
3)business opportunity

I guess if this is made clear to our prospects, the success rate would be higher.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Dean Leverett

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 05:46:28 AM »

Agreed, if you tell the future customer that we market a "Personalized" domain name along with 10 "personalized" email addresses, full hosting package, 24 hour tech support, along with an optional business idea I believe you would probably have more success than just saying domain name.  Just my opinion, seems to work for me.

To Your Continued Success,
Dean L Leverett

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. -- Napoleon Hill
ChrisBorg

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 03:08:32 AM »

Hello all.....I am a newbie...no laughing please...1)am to understand that the basic business at hand is to get other people to come look at the GDI website so that they may join and in turn will do the same etc etc....2)Is there any more than that that I am not seeing? Thank you....Chris
PrestonBlarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 12:30:13 PM »

Making people product of the product is the key. The rest will take care of itself. People intererested in the opportunity will surface from your customer base. So, show prospects how the products can be solutions for their business or their interests. There are prospects everywhere!

This is so true and I believe in this whole heartily! The opportunity and product we are offering are worth absolutely nothing if we don't point out the value to their lives. I don't see potential people as "prospects", I see them as people and I plan on talking to them that way too!

Preston Blarek
Independent Global Affiliate
Rene Van der Wensch

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2010, 01:34:04 PM »

So what are we selling: domain names? NOT we are selling longtime relationships and service. MacDonalds doest not sell hamburgers, they sell a friendly smile and service that is why we are coming back again and again!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: