April 20, 2024, 09:24:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Downline Questions  (Read 85830 times)
JJoyner

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2008, 03:23:11 PM »

I have  3 people on my 1st level and 2 on my second level. ( this happened while playing around with my downline).  Should i have all five on level one  before i start the second to see some decent form of commission?   Embarrassed
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2008, 10:10:48 AM »

I have  3 people on my 1st level and 2 on my second level. ( this happened while playing around with my downline).  Should i have all five on level one  before i start the second to see some decent form of commission?   Embarrassed

my personal opinion is to build deep to keep all your downlines excited.
what i do is to build 1 leg 5 levels deep before moving to the 2nd leg.
You may earn less in the beginning, but this should last longer.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Opaline_Q

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2008, 11:55:29 AM »

Hello,

I need some help because one of my client downline want to cancel completely his account. He told me that at phone GDI tell him to wrote an e-mail.So he sent an e-mail but, in the mail, they told him to call at phone...
Anyone had an idea ? Anyone can help me please ?

excuse me if my english isn't wright.
AlauraP

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

One of my leads had recently signed up for GDI under my referral name, but it hasn't appeared in my downline yet. This person signed up near the end of August, and still nothing. Did I do something wrong, or did something not work in the sign up page? Can someone please help me with this problem?

Thankyou
 Embarrassed Undecided
Elizabeth E

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:14 PM »

Hi All...

I'm enjoying this gdi ride so far... I just have a downline question.

It's been a little over 3 weeks now and I'm starting to bring in people now, the problem is that my 17 members aren't real motivated, or their methods aren't working. I'm trying to help them.

If I move a new person to someone in my first level, will that become my second level? and the people that they bring in, my 3rd level? If that 's the case then it's worth it.  Since my first line isn't bringing people in, I can move everyone that I bring in, and then tell my first line to move them down one.

I'm hoping it will motivate them also.  What happens if my first level quits after I have moved someone underneath them?

Thanks,
 Kiss
Liz

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 11:49:18 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Hi Liz

Yes I know how it feels when your downline comes to a standstill, and yes if you move a person under someone in ya 1st lvl, that person is now on your 2nd lvl, and yes again, when a 2nd lvl person brings someone in, that person settles on your 3rd lvl. And yes it is worth helping people in your frontline, especially if they have been in your downline a while, it means that they do want to build a business, so putting someone under them, can help build their confidence back up.

And because you brought a person into your business using your referral link, and are about to or have moved a person under someone in your frontline, that person you moved them under, cannot move them again to someone they want to put them under on their 1st lvl, that person is locked on your 2nd after you move them, and cannot be moved again by the person you moved them under.

AND...lol when someone in your 1st lvl quits and say they had like 5 people under them, which is stupid to quit GDI if ya did have 5 people, but anyway, when that person quits, all those 5 people are now moved up to your frontline.

Hope that helps.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
ShandraB

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2008, 06:34:43 AM »

Huh! of my downlin joined on 9-22-08 and is still in the trail time. Can someone tell me why? I am still new at this and still dont know much. My upline is not very helpful.
FredMalone

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »

if youget a new affilaite inyour doenline do you have to move them in order to be paid? what is the purpose of moving them?
Quinetta Williams

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2009, 05:16:41 AM »

Hi, My name is quinetta,
I'm 3 weeks new to this, and not giving up. I really could use maybe two or three things I can do to generate leads or even downline, when I started I had a lot of leads, no sign ups. I've posted many ads, even on craigslist. Not getting too many replys.  Any type of advice is appreciated.
PhilJarvis

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2009, 07:30:51 AM »

hi i am stuck with step 2 of moving downline i presume i just tick box witjh my downline name in step 1 but at step 2 there is no info under     Customer Name Username Start Date Email Telephone Level Trial Domains and no box to tick could somebody please explain what i should do please thanks phil jarvis
TawnSmith

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2009, 11:36:04 AM »

I have a question about my downline.  I just signed up my 5th level person last week and she just got a sign up yesterday but that person is not showing up in my downline.  Is there a reason for that.  If my 5th level person brings people in don't I still get the benefits.  Can someone please help me with this issue.
crusade2wealth
« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2009, 11:39:25 AM »

I have a question about my downline.  I just signed up my 5th level person last week and she just got a sign up yesterday but that person is not showing up in my downline.  Is there a reason for that.  If my 5th level person brings people in don't I still get the benefits.  Can someone please help me with this issue.

You get paid on levels 1-5.  Check out the income calculater on any of your GDI replicated sites and you will see that it clearly states or reveals level 1-5.  Anyone that comes via a signup on your 5th level, has nothing to do you with you.

Congratulations on building a dynamic team.  I wish you much more success.  GDI is real and it is an awesome income generator!
TawnSmith

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2009, 01:29:29 PM »

Frank thanks for the quick reply.  Then I'm curious to know why I didn't get an email stating I have a new sign up just like all the rest.  I only have one person on my 5th level and she signed up a friend of mine yesterday but it doesn't show up in my downline. I didn't get an email as well.  Can someone help with this situation if possible.
John Mike Lacuesta

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2009, 02:54:06 AM »

Im new and this is my 4th, 5th, or 6th days(not sure) on the GDI.

Example:
1Me
     2John
            3Sarah
                 4Frank
                 4Michelle
            3Pam
            3Edd

What happen when I ONLY got ONE person to sign up or ONE level1 and that person will do all the work(multiply) do I still get commission? or theirs a rule that you need to have at least FIVE Level1?

Please help....
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

You get paid all the way down to your fifth level.  What this means is that even if you only get one person in your first level, you earn commissions on everyone all the way down to your 5th level.  There is no rule on how many people you have to have in your downline before you start earning commissions.

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  

Jump to: