April 27, 2024, 10:07:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Malaysia  (Read 146962 times)
Richard J.J

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 01, 2010, 06:13:15 AM »

Hi... everybody,

I have just joined GDI and am still learning the ABC of it. I had browsed all the information but still can't make any progress yet. I hope those of you who had succeeded in this business will share with me their little secrets of success.

I just want to retire working and escape from the rat race of life.

Regards,
Richard.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: January 01, 2010, 07:52:31 AM »

Hi Richard, welcome to GDI and the GDI forums!  Smiley

Well, you've already stumbled upon one of MY secrets.  Learning.  Corny?  Perhaps.  Yet, here's what many people arriving in the network marketing scene do:

One morning they wake up and say, I want to be a doctor.  So, they head over to the hospital, steal a gown and put it on and then say, 'Hi everyone!  Richard here reporting for duty.  Today I'm going to do brain surgery.  Where's my first patient?'

Now, I'm not trying to pick on you, Richard, but if I were the patient I would wheel my bed out of that hospital as fast as possible.  Chances are if you worked on my brain at the VERY LEAST I'd walk away with a stutter and a handicap sticker.

Yet, many network marketers take this approach.  When first beginning years ago I did.  And it led to a lot of frustration and failure.  So much so I felt that I DID need a handicap sticker.

So, I really like what you said about "still learning".  Make it a point to keep learning and then implementing what you learn.  By learning you are already ahead of everyone else.

One final thing, don't feel bad about spending money on your education.  In my mind that is the one thing your money is never wasted on.  You can buy ad space but when it's used up, it's gone.  Yet, when you invest in your education the rewards and benefits are on going.  If you want a list of books just shoot me a message and I'll let you know some that I find tremendously valuable.  Most of them you can pick up at Amazon or a bookstore for around $10.  There are also some e-books on the internet that have completely changed my mind set and how I grow my business.  There are even some free resources out there that, though free, are top of the line.

Anyway, keep that dream alive.  If you keep learning and implement what you learn on a daily basis you will be able to fire your boss and escape that rat race for good.

Oh!  One more thing!  (Don't you love long posts?)  Be sure to attend the weekly GDI webinars.  If you want to be the best, you have to learn from the best.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
SyedHafiz

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 02, 2010, 06:58:26 AM »

Hi, Im Syed Hafiz from Seri Kembangan. Anyone from Malaysia has received a super duper income? please share some tips  Wink
A JAMES JONES

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 05, 2010, 03:06:33 AM »

Halo GDI member, i'm Muhamad Adi from malaysia.Nice to join you all, i hope that we can share opinion and everything at Gdi. Thanks....
M Othman

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 05, 2010, 03:06:33 AM »

Hi I'm Bazli from Terengganu.

I'm looking for Mentor and Team to join me into GDI business.

VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: January 05, 2010, 06:06:37 AM »

Hi Syed, Muhamad and Bazli!  Welcome to Global Domains International and the GDI forums.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Sharri Abu Hassan

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 07, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »

Hi everybody

I'm Sharri from Perak Malaysia.Knowing about GDI in 2005 but just join on 1209 after I found many successor that convince me to join this business.I dont know how my future in this business would be but I'm willing to learn hard from all of you.Hope to hear from all of you members.
SalinaA

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

Hi..I'm Salina fm johor.
just a minute registered.Hope my little invest will success..
LamTeik kew

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

hi all,im from perak,during trial period,but i found it so hard to get a downline,most of them just simply dont believe it,what can i do?help me please...i do hope that i can stick it out,but you know,its not easy,i just hope that i can get only a single one downline,i'll be more confident if i got a partner,even one will do...
Matthew Peggs

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

Hi All,

Greetings from the North Eaast of the United Kingdom, I'n new to the site and have just signed up about 10 mins ago, so if anyone is local give me a shout, I hope to make some friends here as well, lets hope I can try and make some money at this.  Ill help anyone I can so dont be afriad to bellow at me.
Kiat Hoe_C

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 12, 2010, 03:00:57 AM »

Hi everybody, I'm chan from cheras,malaysia. nice to meet you all !

hope i can success   Wink
Bahad Hashim

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2010, 04:14:22 PM »

im bart from langkawi.i need you guide ti generate my income
K Sark

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2010, 05:59:03 AM »

Hello, I am Kon Foo from Ipoh, somewhere in Malaysia. Haha, excited to join this big family, hope it will growing n growing...^^
MdSaleh

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 01, 2010, 02:48:47 AM »

Hi All,
im from penang..still new abaout GDI..hope can give some tips Grin
Y DANIEL

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 19, 2010, 09:08:36 PM »

hi.. i'm from Sandakan Sabah..  I've started GDI for almost 2 weeks.need to learn more.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
  Print  

Jump to: